Livestream Preview: Teen Titans & Augments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

If you use replays then it's your own fault if you complete it in a week. Otherwise it's impossible to complete a large content in 1 week.
  2. Crash Test New Player

Come on DC how you going to give feats I worked hard to get for free all that grinding for materials to create gen mods an they get the feats for free. It's like you all don't value your dedicated player base
    • Like x 1
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

My primary take-away right now is that if any of your toons aren't at the highest CR (or say 230 or so), then you need to get them there before the 18th. For example the toon that you might have just created to use the jump to 170. Whatever CR each toon is on that day will determine how powerful the augments you get will be.
  4. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Mepps :) this is pretty prestantious ** I just can't wait till it comes out. "thumbs up from me.
  5. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

And even if the style looks like crap, all I care about are the stats.
  6. Tarif Committed Player

Mepps, on test players are getting the base augments, every one gets those, but ONLY 4 golden augments are being given appropriately to CR to level our characters growth.

Problem is, this only levels one Role, or Build.

What about the copmpensation for the gear we have built up and Modded for Our PVP builds, our Dual Role Gear, our other builds we modded after buying additional Armories from the market place?

You said in the preview that WE will NOT lose ANY of our stats in this transition, but we will lose all the stats we have modded for our Dual roles and PVP gear builds like this.

The 4 golden augments to level that are being given are good for only one of roles or for only one of our builds. If We have a Dps build, a Healer build, and a fully modded PVP build, where are the rest of the golden augments to level those other builds we have built and worked for according to our CR as stated?

Can this be addressed please?
    • Like x 5
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

You guys did good, very good! Redemption for some of your slip ups... now, lets talk about this lack of watchmen situation...
  8. DC Urban Committed Player

That hand cannon...........
    • Like x 1
  9. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

you guys have to do a good hair style for my sonic :D
    im waiting for so long ;)
    you guys can do it
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

One other point to help prepare: stop salvaging gear now. Salvaging gear will be the primary way to get new exobytes after the 18th. Anything you salvage now won't give you that. So just save any gear you get in your bank until the update occurs. And don't make any new mods, either. Mepps mentioned the XP you get from them will be insignificant.
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thankfully the style doesn't look like crap. It's a win-win. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. iceman 11 New Player

please. If they wanted the content to last they wouldn’t have come out with replay badges in the first place. Having said that I rarely use them because I want to prolong the process. But there are those who have full elite gear in a week then complain about how easy it was and the rest suffer. Make it challenge
  13. NaNu New Player

Please! We want Beast Boy to be able to transform into beasts and monsters! Can that be a power or a style?

Beast Boy is my favorite.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Transforming into animals is in the Nature powerset.
  15. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

Another ugly launch date. Again on the day right before reset with a good chance of screwing up the downtime and not having enough time to get the stuff done before the weekly reset. With Deluge I thought they would have learned the lesson. Apparently not...
  16. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Are there plans for future Raven, Donna Troy or Starfire styles?
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

The Cyborg style looks great, but whatever happened to the hand-cannon? Don't tell me you guys have stashed away the new hand cannon-style and new Starfire style/hair for an upcoming TC?
    • Like x 2
  18. Djem So New Player

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if there is a method in which I can send an individual message to Mepps or any members of the DC development team? In the actual game you would normally type “/tell” before writing a player’s name. I wonder if I can personally pm developers in the forums.
  19. NaNu New Player

"Please, sir, I want some more" - Oliver Twist
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"Fifteen bucks, little man, put that **** in my hand." - Jay
    • Like x 2