Livestream Preview: Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 8, 2021.

1. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

They can't just switch between style sets, this one likely took months to take from paper to in game. They even said Blue Beetle set wouldn't be in game until towards the end of the year.

If anything they likely came to some kind of compromise with WB/DC in terms of using the suit and which emblems they would be allowed to use, and unfortunately they main emblem was a no go for them.
  2. Shadobi Level 30

This Superman no emblem style reminds me of a scene in the "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" When Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez said "Theirs no name on it".
    • Like x 2
  3. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I agree here, the emblem slot is tiny on this, why not make it larger to better fit the chest piece?
    • Like x 1
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

The warsuits with the House of El emblem are still in game and purchasable, are they not?

I too feel something should be worked out so a variant chest piece has the emblem, or a variant of the "S" shield emblem be added to the TC.
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Maybe someone is going to make the excuse that in order to do that they would need to adjust the size of each model blah blah blah...