Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2021.

1. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Interesting that they are bringing back older Resurgence capsule styles, they had the same 'exclusivity' as the older Booster Bundle styles in that they are/were exclusive to this or that Resurgence capsule for X amount of time. If they are now fine with bringing back those 'exclusive' styles, will Booster Bundle styles be next?
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Good idea. Not sure why I did not think of it. ;)
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

??? What exclusive styles are they bringing back?? :confused:
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They never said any of the stuff in previous Resurgences were exclusive (I just had a quick check). These have always been fair game to come back. Booster Bundle styles have specifically stated they were exclusive.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Replay for anyone who missed it:

• Like x 5
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Is the Black Hole Accessory also making it’s return from the previous resurgence?
  7. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

The Booster Bundles do not specifically state they are never coming back either, both of which have a very similar 'exclusive to that capsule/bundle for X amount of time.' That is it.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dc-universe-online-booster-bundle-is-back-with-new-auras-2014

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-resurgence-october-2019

As I said, the only thing that comes close to the post stating Booster Bundle exclusivity is the 'only available now' part..

But the Resurgence Capsules also state 'only available until X amount of time' like I already mentioned.

To be clear, I am not against either coming back and I have 99% of everything from all Booster Bundles, Resurgence Capsules and Time Capsules. I am just curious to what the future holds if they are open to bring back styles that we were told were limited/exclusive for a limited amount time, what could be next?
  8. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

The Resurgence Capsules styles(power set auras/materials/etc), they state roughly the same thing as Booster Bundles styles, 'Only available for X amount of time." That implies the same level of exclusivity as the Booster Bundle styles, yet these are coming back.

I'm just curious to see what could be next.
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Another great thing about this Resurgence Mega Capsule is that all 9 of the included Opened Time Capsules have those "Open 15..." feats attached. From Kryptonian all the way to the Teen Titans TC. By opening 15 Resurgence Capsules, you are catching up on all of those feats, at a reduced price, all in one go + getting all the TC goodies + getting a choice of older Resurgence exclusive styles.

Like I said on the stream chat, this is the MOTHER OF ALL RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULES, lol.
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Dear Red Five:

For the record, I call them Time Bacon(s) too.
    • Like x 2
  11. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

The rate of chance of the loot boxes in DC, is what is most motivating to give desire to stop this game and effect multiplied by x10 1000% with the Mega Capsule !
  12. Jaelia Committed Player

Looks very cool but I’m more interested in grabbing those older styles. Thank you :)
    • Like x 1
  13. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Seeing the Arctic Aura drop in the LS gives me hope that maybe I can finally score the Scorching Aura. We'll see tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  14. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Someone Said the anniversary event ends tomorrow I thought we had until the February 17th am I wrong ?
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Are there a master list out of what was in all the resurgence mega capsules? I'd like to double check them with what I have before opening any. Especially since the selection screen won't always show whether you already have them or not.
  16. Brit Loyal Player

Yes! Ressurgence!

Yes! Rerelease of older Ressurgence Bonuses!

Oh. New accessory that comes in several different color variants. Well, they can't all be winners.

I've got about 600 Stabilizers saved up and was hoping for Powerset Movement Styles, to grab some cool Flame Trails and Ice Trails and stuff. But hey, this is pretty good too. I can try to nab the last of the old Auras I still needed.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh interesting, the first few BBs 100% used the word exclusive (I'll link below) but it seems the later ones don't. I'm also not opposed to them coming back though. It's been so long since they were released that I don't really care anymore if they bring them back.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-time-in-the-marketplace.168011/#post-1953687

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...n-the-new-booster-bundle.196886/#post-2402644

In this post Mepps specifically states that the Black Smoke Aura was exclusive to the BB it was in and that it will never return: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...moke-aura-in-marketplace.231227/#post-2982372

I guess after seeing that the first few always stated the auras were exclusive I just assumed it applied to every single BB. Point stands though that they did state that the auras in the first few BBs were exclusive to those BBs, so it's possible earlier BB items may not return but later ones could.
    • Like x 1
  18. The K-os X Active Player

I remember that all auras and mats up to OG Glimmering aura and OG Cosmic material are exclusive and will never return back.
    That being said...I wonder how much people would pay for such OG items :)
  19. The K-os X Active Player

Guess you would love my scorching aura from my bank eh ? :D
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

yay,mabye I an Finally get the og forcefield material now then :D