Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2021.

1. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

How many stabilizers does it take to open a resurgence mega capsule?
  2. Bigman New Player

How long will they be available for? 1 month?
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not me, I've been ready for a while. All told I've got 500+ Stabilizers built up and am looking to open 70+ Megas. Probably stlll won't get the 'top' spiffy out of the bonus box, but at least I can get my 'open 15' feats done for the last 3 TCs finally. Biggest issue is I'm out of 'storage' toons for the resulting 70 bonus items.

I'm still sitting on over 300 unlocked TCs from the last round of megas....no inventory space to store all the drops. Thank god the unlocked ones stack to 999.
    • Like x 1
  4. Bigman New Player

7 stabiliziers keys to open 1 resurgance mega capsule.
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Historically, yes...then 2 weeks before the 'final' ones you get expire if you sit on them in inventory...so you can usually snake 1 more after they stop dropping if you have 3 or 4 stabs already in stock.
  6. Bigman New Player

I just opened 25+ capsules today so I'm not very well prepared
  7. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

Ty :)
  8. Bigman New Player

After I open a bunch of these I better start saving for the next time they'll drop!
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I'm not big on the accessories.... But maybe they'll be good for making My speedster another Billion
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Bummer. Personally I haven't opened a non mega TC since Megas came out, so I avoid that issue. 9 for the price of 7 + the bonus...done deal.
    • Like x 1
  11. BZ12 Active Player

Time for the 4th Material Slot please!
    • Like x 2
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I saved like 4 Stabilizers cause I was too busy running LPVE to spend em so I guess it's good I'm halfway to opening one I guess lol
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So we'll be down all morning for the update. Will Valentine's event also start tomorrow?
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

You are more patient than most (including me, I will have 200-250 stabilizers (although last month I had almost no time for my additional ACC). Most people in any of the capsules will have at least one thing that they want today and not for half a year (even if it's a feat for opening 15 :);)
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

HOLY MOLY, y'all brought all the good stuff back!!

This is awesome! I've been meaning to pick up a Mystical Aura, just to have it. I'm glad I didn't pay a crazy price in the broker lol
  16. Rainnifer Committed Player

As a collector, I may have paid quite a lot collecting all of the old powerset items, especially since I wasn't around when they came out. This is interesting for sure, and it's alright, at least I can get that black hole accessory now!
    • Like x 1
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

That'll be the case for a lot of people, including myself. I paid quite a bit for the stuff I have because I too wasn't around for the first two Resurgence Capsules. That's all right. I've been using the cosmetics for almost two years now. That was definitely worth it. And now we know that these items DO have a chance of returning, and that's very good to know.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Surprisingly i've seen very few people using that helmet (it's not just a mask). I came out in the Kryptonian Time Capsule.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No. That Time Capsule was retired after the first Resurgence. The only way to open Amazon Time Capsules is if someone gives you one.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's a resurgence livestream. Also, I believe Mepps said that they would mention something during Friday's Community livestream. Tune in to that one.