Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Livestream Preview: Resurgence Mega Capsules

The Resurgence Mega Capsule is back tomorrow. Join us for a livestream preview of the updated rewards and structure TODAY, Wednesday, February 3, 2021.

The livestream will begin at 3PM PT today (February 3) over on Twitch. Join us!

Replay:

• Like x 12
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

3. Eve YouTuber

I spent all I had this month on the teen titans capsule trying to get the material to drop :( (Zero luck)
    But looks interesting, might be able to sell my cosmic chroma that I have left and get something of value. Are we getting a x5 Stabilizer week soon? it will help so much. (I know Legends was extended)
    • Like x 1
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

5. kingmonkey Active Player

Image Comics fans will no doubt be excited to use that mask up there to create a Shadow Hawk expy.
    • Like x 2
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

The updated structure sounds interesting, hopefully I can catch the stream later.
  7. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Are we going to open another 50 Amazon capsules to NOT have the feather of the flaming phoenix, again?
  8. Eve YouTuber

This mask in the picture is from a old time capsule...
    • Like x 2
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

That's helmet is from older time capsule available from Kryptonian Time Capsules.
    Fire Soul is an armor style set available from Kryptonian Time Capsules. Firesoul.
    • Like x 4
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd say count on opening 100+ and not getting it.
    • Like x 2
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

50 Stablizers ready to go.
  12. Kluwn New Player

Ah yes Resurgence time and Good Luck Mepps.
  13. zNot Loyal Player

Can we expect news on new episode on this stream?
  14. Eve YouTuber

I opened 250+ teen titans caps just a few days ago and never dropped the chroma, It's ridiculous. So I'm not gonna spend anymore on that cap (I got everything else though) I did drop the phoenix feather on US server. lol I never went after it again till they added it to Booster Gold vendor and I just got it with my saved up quarks.
    • Like x 1
  15. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Amazon Time Capsules havent been a part of resurgence mega capsules for some time now...
    • Like x 2
  16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Oh. I am so not ready for this. :D
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

Me neither :D
    • Like x 2
  18. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

How many stabs needed to open 1 cap?
  19. gemii Dedicated Player

Isn’t it like 7
    • Like x 1