Test Discussion Preview: On Duty Custom Play UI updates

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by JackFrost, Jul 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L T Devoted Player

For the favorites menu, I personally think it would be great to un-clutter it some. Just organize it by solos/duos/etc instead of by tier.

[IMG]
    Once it's a favorite I probably know what tier it is.
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I believe so, they are red if the character is below the minimum cr requirement of that tier.
    I'm guessing the icon next to it is supposed to represent cr but it never changes colour so I'm not entirely sure what function that is for.
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree.

@Devs

Besides everything mentioned above, this element is a nightmare and overcomplication for controller support. Since we dont have a cursor while using a controller, having this window makes you feel lost at times, not knowing wich direction you have to press in order to get where you want to. Making this section static without being able to interact with a controller would greatly help.

Another thing that has always bothered me is that the exact amount of marks arent shown. Especially now with source mark adjustments for certain instances, its critical information that we need!
    • Like x 2
  4. inferno Loyal Player

Currently, testing new UI Custom. Is there anyway to change the selection graphics?

As it is now, when you move from selection to selection what we see is a thin white outline and a "whitening" of the color. It looks so faint that it can be difficult to determine where your selection is when your using a controller.
  5. RTX Well-Known Player

I don´t see any statement of the new On Duty UI removal in Test-Server Update Notes, is this intented?

Also when i tested a week ago, it been pretty unclear on where to reset the instances, then i found the little replay badges icon next to the heart/favorite icon, which seem to be the only method to unlock, which in my opinion is pretty "hidden". Obviously you won´t have to use "In your face" elements, however adding it in the middle area of an instance description (below) as it been should be created again or any other more visible solution.

As a new player i might would "overlook" until someone telling me that its possible to reset the instances.
  6. Tygerfyre Committed Player

@JackFrost, did this ever get fixed? Seems like PZ still c0omes up far too often on Omnibus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.