Livestream Preview: Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 16, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Directly Flashpoint inspired? Or other?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I still stand by Hall of Donut.
    • Like x 1
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

mmm this isn't very helpful. :p It's Flashpoint. Arguably every character that appears in the story is a villain they're all so messed up and broken. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Like x 3
  4. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Prepare your money again it's DCUO after all
  5. Myoxz Well-Known Player

You
    You're assuming correctly. Have a nice day! :)
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

I was just about to comment that but figured I'd see if someone else beat me to it. Aquaman and WW would certainly fall into that category and with the exception of Cyborg, Cap Cold and Shazam there aren't many true heroes just anti-heroes.

As for styles, it's been ages since I read it but IIRC Deathstroke had an interesting variation on his uniform, kinda pirate-like.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jaelia Committed Player

Oooo I’m excited ! :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Blight KOBRA Commander

Exactly. He says villain based but, for all we know they'll be based on WW and Arthur's looks but they'll 'technically' still be villain styles. And anyway there aren't that many characters featured in Flashpoint that haven't had style sets incorporated in DCUO already. Except of course if you don't count Grifter.
    • Like x 1
  9. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Hopefully it isn't Evil Aquaman and Evil Diana.
    • Like x 1
  10. Ferroll New Player

I am amazed at the creativity of the many styles of auras and materials in the game. So many cool looking ones, it is impossible to collect them all. I can hardly wait to see what the devs have available in the Knight of Vengeance Time Capsules.
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

She was already covered in the Flashpoint Time Capsule (which was two capsules ago). Seems a lot of people have been out of the game for a while.
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Villains?

Other then Reverse Flash or Martha Wayne.... can't recall Villains in Flashpoint. And since we just got the Reverse Speed Force.... I doubt it would be Reverse Flash??? :confused:
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Just finished getting ready for this one last week, so bring it on! ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hear Hear!
    • Like x 1
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I've been ready for a long time to update that style :D.I ran in to a serious problem,or serious for me at least:I switched my batman character to spider-man and now I want to change back but I won't change my spider-man since then I'm loosing all my styles but then again If I change another of my characters he is missing a Lot of materials wich required to restore all my batman armories.I get headache of less things lol
  16. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well how about this simple change ...a hero and a villian capsule everytime

and idk if u do this now but ...i saw many npcs who get a make over in the last years but what brings u this if some npcs now look good and the most style look the same like at the day they was appere here the first time

let me tell u something many gotham villians got a very hards stand here freezes frozen fury....sry guys it looks to cheap today
    firefly isnt even in this game idk why tbh u are the only game company that i see that dont got him...azrael isnt here twoface ...split personallity ....idk if there is even one guy who think its a good idea to mix a gala cop uniform with a a short coat of an mafia gangster...

we also need away more body types here like a spiltt damaged style (two face) a litte fat guy (penguin) thats all i try to say here did u ever tryerd to make one of the real iconc styles of freeze ? animanted series dont work...and btw there was a flashpoint version too of him but u just cant recreat one style the head style is no transparent so u dont see his red googles under it (thats most important for do a good freeze style) the only arms of animated version that may matches are the qwardrian figther or how they call and this look like a wanna be style trust me guys i know what it means to do some villian styles u run a cross the whole game to get a wanna be villian style that cant be......and tbh reverse flash....comeone this isnt so hard a flash style in yellow

i thank u for the freeze stuff ppl help me to get him but...idk if its needed to get one henchemen so mutch harder as many others....anyway im not here to take daybreak down even if it sounds like thati try to make offers to make this game better for all sides
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes. Amy that are in your inventory already, still have a 14 day counter.
  18. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

i was there did my styles i wanna see but...if most guys now still post i need another belt for ww or something i dont see how the underdogs chars of dcuo get the real chance that they even will be seen think of it guys and no i wanna talk about the guys who just cant say ok enough of batman ww flash and all of them......

whats a batman without his bat ears at his mask

what is a wonder woman without here lasso nothing right....

u dont will be happy if this isnt in game but...now see this what is freeze without an iconic transparent helmet were u see his red googles....

whats a firefly without a jetpack and a good flamer style

...what is a penguin without his real body typ what is twoface without a splitted skin version and some matching styles..
    do one of them once and tell me that they dont look away to cheap bcs of missing styles

get over some little things that dont give u the 1000th version of a guy and let other guys get there first thats the point dc isnt working without villians but it feels at the moment like we dont get new stuff for them.....and yes i read about that 2 styles lets see witch hope not guys we allready got...i may post mutch here to mutch even i get this but i feel like there arent enough ppl who see the problems we got and just say go on with what u do
  19. PHNTM Well-Known Player

So this whole complaining etc is really an attempt at getting more Mr. Freeze stuff, right?
    • Like x 2
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well seeing as a whole lot of it got put in but is potentially out of his reach, forever no less, can you really blame him? I’m still shaking my head at the decision to put it in Survival when we literally just had Valentine’s day. It’s JLD and SM season 1 all over again. So he wants some more accessible Freeze stuff, sue him.
    • Like x 3