Livestream Preview: Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule

Thomas Wayne's world in Flashpoint is a dark and twisted place. Get ready for your visit in Episode 40: World of Flashpoint with the Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule!

The livestream preview will begin at 3PM PT on March 17, 2021, over on Twitch.

REMINDER: Resurgence Mega Capsules will end with the new time capsule's launch on March 18, 2021.
    • Like x 14
  2. Eve YouTuber

Sweet!
    • Like x 1
  3. Clutch Committed Player

Thank God Resurgence will end! Please never do a time capsule that doesnt stack in our inventory again.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I’ll certainly be buying a few. Been needing a slimeline with guns attached.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm assuming the 14 day timer on the megas will still allow us to open them up till around the 1st of April...assuming we pick one up on the 18th and sit on it?
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hellooo Thomas! Can't wait :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Oceanly Well-Known Player

These Styles are gonna be good based off the name alone lol
    • Like x 1
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The last time capsule had a ton of Flashpoint stuff already.....
    • Like x 1
  9. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

DC Uninverse Online
    Heroes
    • Like x 1
  10. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

honestly how many iconic chars we got in this game i may cry around here i may see many things not from the best side but how ...how can everyone be here so blind sry if i get rude now but i see the same S**** chars over and over and over again ls lanterns batman wonder woman flash cyborg raven what is wrong here i font get that everyone stays here and celebrate that why? bcs u only see your heroes guys the hall of doom dies someday if u dont wake up here the villians dont get respect anymore i really really try to find something good but i cant see this anymore dc UNIVERSE isnt jus about HEROES damn i dont talk just about freeze i talk about all the villians here if u guys ask about new styles we want listin and not just pick out the next batman style are u try to destroy the name of dc with this or what one more hero capsule batman capsule and im out and i hope the villian gamers too no i got enough now
    • Like x 4
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

Awesome!
    • Like x 2
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Capsules and more capsules, it would be nice to have something else than capsules and more capsules, it gets boring in the long run!

I thought I was on an MMO, but in the end, I feel like I'm on a superhero "model" game...
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Character customization exists in all MMOs. If you don't like capsules, don't buy them. If you don't like styles, don't wear them. Stop trying to ruin things for other people.
    • Like x 6
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The last time capsule had Dark Raven style, Teen Titan Cartoon face emblems, Demonic Gemstone (face diamond), Drifting Feathers Aura, Spyral Operative style (Nightwing two piece slimline suit), and the Smoking Chroma. None of that is Flashpoint related.

Also, even though we had a Flashpoint related capsule a while back doesn't mean there's nothing else to offer cosmetically related to Flashpoint. The tittle of this capsule alone should be a HUGE clue. ;)
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I am curious what fills out this capsule beyond the style. They’ve covered a lot about Flashpoint already, and they have to leave some for the episode itself.

Maybe we’ll get a Plastic Man bouncy ball. He was part of Flashpoint.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I 100% agree, I wish I would be able to get more iconic villain styles. Just looking at Batman and Superman's rogues gallery alone and you could come up with enough new styles for the next 10 years (maybe a slight exaggeration).

Also, I am not a huge fan of how after the main story, there really isn't any real distinction between villains and heroes, other than the villains smaller player base, which just leads to an even smaller amount of villains. If villains had a separate storyline/motivation for each episode, maybe more players would create a villain alt or if they have one, use it more often.

I mean, I sometimes smash cars randomly as my villain just so I can feel a little evil again.
    • Like x 2
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Did you know that there is a style initiative set up by Mepps and Megzilla where we the players get to vote to see something we might all want created in the game? It's called the Community Style Initiative. Make your pitch for a villain style over there.
    • Like x 1
  18. Charon Lead Content Designer

Also - the 2 new gear suits in EP40 are villain based. They're lit so it's not all doom and gloom for you villain styles loving people out there.
    • Like x 12
  19. zNot Loyal Player

Thats perfect thanks! i always prefered villain suits since i started playing dcuo despite being a hero and i also like the background music from the villains more when i was in the Hall of Doom.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'd like to start a petition to rename the HoD to the Hall of Doom & Gloom.
    • Like x 7