Livestream Preview: Justice League Dark

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 13, 2019.

1. spack2k Steadfast Player

u better dont play elite :p, imagine the group needing to escape the endboss out of that dimension by jumping from rock to rock or some rock to rock jumping mechanic in a boss fight to avoid certain attacks :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I hope they put it on test during this Weekend atleast, won't take long after that to find out what the content's like.
    • Like x 4
  3. myandria Item Storage

LOL! I have had lots of practice from COH's Firebase Zulu/Shadow Shard Zone; that is how Shattered Gotham looked to me.

Here is a pic:

[IMG]

And here is a video tour:

• Like x 4
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

not what i needed to see to get me to re sub.

going to be sitting this one out as well.
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So is the replay ever going up on Youtube?!
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed the livestream, the replay is available here:

• Like x 7
  7. VoidTorcher New Player

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't introduce an artifact that buffs Word of Power like Solar Amplifier does for Heat Vision.
    • Like x 3
  8. Megzilla Developer

I saw there were a lot of questions regarding emblem slots on the ARGUS & Etrigan gear.
    ARGUS - Emblem slot on the front, similar to the RR on the Armored Detective chest.
    Etrigan - No emblem slot
    • Like x 4
  9. Primarch Anubis New Player

No we are not! Some of us have been busy. I did not get to participate in Atlantis or St. Patrick's Day Events as I had wanted.
    So now I have to hurry and grind Atlantis while I can on the toons I wanted for experiencing the content and earning rewards.
  10. Primarch Anubis New Player

No we are not! Some of us have been busy. I did not get to participate in Atlantis or St. Patrick's Day Events as I had wanted.
    So now I have to hurry and grind Atlantis while I can on the toons I wanted for experiencing the content and earning rewards.
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

There are two artifacts in the new DLC that are fun.

One is a neat little pet artifact that I think a lot of players will want.
    The second is the tank artifact. It is useful and has a neat FX.

The other two are not going to be used that often unless a few things get tweaked. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Same. I seen the four that are coming in the new DLC... Then I thought maybe in the Shazam time capsule we would get something like that... Would have been fitting and great. Maybe in a JLD-DLC vendor update....
    • Like x 1
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

Meg, why no Zatanna's based styles? The boots, fishnets, corset, hair... are so gorgeous we should have those! :(
    • Like x 5
  14. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

I thought that the fishnets were in the in-game store, Kuno.

I think the costume piece is called "Gothic Leggings" (or something similar).
    • Like x 1
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

I know but those are completely different fishnets, from many years ago and they dont look that good. I want the new HD version Zatanna is wearing on the new model.
    • Like x 2