Preview: Homecoming Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Whazues Well-Known Player

the only difference in style changes with body type so if you want starfire and blackfire styles to work well their body types are tall and athletic
  2. Whazues Well-Known Player

well seeing how it is in the seasonal event tab of the feats and it happens the first month each year it counts as a seasonal now if the anniversary event didn't have any feats then i would not count it i would not even play it but since it does have feats it is a proper seasonal event this homecoming is just the newest seasonal event that is being added to the game which im glad now it gives everyone something new to do so most of them can stop complaining that nothing new happens in DCUO
    • Like x 1
  3. Whazues Well-Known Player

cool i hope that blackfire's hair style will be available to get through the seasonal as well as the rest of her style i will be logging into the test server today to see if i like it or not which i can guarantee that i will most likely like it since i tend to enjoy the seasonal events
  4. Keaysboys04 New Player

A superboy time capsule would be dope with the chest piece without the jacket , and one without the emblem
  5. yotrooper13 New Player

Please allow us to purchase Blackfires outfit from the vendor!! That would be an awesome addition and so many players have been asking for a bodysuit like that for years!
    • Like x 1
  6. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Another boring event with useless chores, called dailes, that i have to do to get the useless, overcharged and boring stuff from a vendor. I guess real DLC's (episodes) is no longer available, such i shame i didn't mind buying those.
    • Like x 2
  7. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

so is Superboy hair part of the event anyone tested? is it collection reward maybe? I don't see it on vendor in youtube clips
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I guess you hadn't noticed, but "real DLCs" haven't really been part of the game for many years (since before the experiment with monthly content). Seasonals are not a new thing though, there have always been seasonals - optional short term content that comes back each year - even way back when "real DLCs" were a thing.

A LOT of players like them. Those who don't like them simply don't participate.
    • Like x 2
  9. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Why do you guys like to state the obvious? What's your problem with people saying they don't like something? You always come out with the "If you don't like it, just skip it" crap. Just because someone doesn't like a certain thing, doesn't mean they don't have the right to say it.
    • Like x 1
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You mean like I did?
  11. sebfm Well-Known Player

This kind of event is a real nice addition, I'm so glad we get 3 new regular events (Save the Universe, Survival Mode and this Titans Homecoming Event). Iconic places are real good idea to use (maybe we could make a use of the Oblivion Bar on Saint Patrick too :p)
    Thx a lot to the team who gives us more and more good content :) (non to mention the great addition of Sixth Dimension Kryptonian hair styles \o/ and the gloves/belt/boots of Dark Father)
    • Like x 1
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

actually, that's not a bad idea. St Patrick's Day doesn't have a group mission, does it? so, maybe add a duo or an alert where the Oblivion Bar is over-run by Mxys. doesn't have to be anything special. think along the lines of the JLD Pub Crawl operation, but obviously scaled down for seasonal & a bunch of Mxys instead of Robins, with a boss ( Mxy himself ) added at the end. job done.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

It's not sadly
  14. Skoll Well-Known Player

Don’t be ridiculous, this is DCUO after all,a style most people would want? Zero chance we get it.
  15. KingoftheWerewolves12934 New Player

All developers, thanks a lot! This seems to be a fun new inclusion. I'll certainly be trying this one out, even though I'm more excited for the Halloween event.
  16. The Fairy Well-Known Player

You're absolutely right, i don't know why i never noticed. Thank you so very much for kindly pointing them out, I don't know what i would be doing without your guidance.

"Those who don't like them simply don't participate." - Thank you again for your wisdom. It never occurred to me i have that option. Your vast knowledge is helping the community.

This was a very fruitful conversation.
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Glad I could help.
  18. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Undoubtedly.
  19. darth_paul Dedicated Player

It's Starfire's pet worm.
  20. darth_paul Dedicated Player

It's an event version of the map.