Preview: Homecoming Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DCUO's next seasonal event is Homecoming! The festivities will kick off this September. Keep reading for a preview.

When Starfire's sister Blackfire inherited the throne of the planet Tamaran, she exiled her younger sister to secure her own place as Empress. Every year, Starfire travels to Tamaran to petition to end her exile, and every year Blackfire personally turns her down and banishes her off-planet.

This year, Starfire’s been banished right into a Teen Titans “Cheer Up, Starfire!” party and you’re invited! Get ready for carnival games, dancing, and…sibling rivalry?

That’s right – Blackfire’s on the attack and her goal is to totally ruin the Teen Titans’ shindig. Talk about a party foul! It’s up to you to battle the interstellar party crashers and make sure the party goes off without a hitch.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Journey to Titans Island and take part in new Open World carnival games to earn Prize Tickets, feats, and more.

Then, join the party in Titans Tower in a new Alert where Blackfire's party crashers must be stopped!

The Homecoming seasonal event is now available on the public test server and is headed to the live servers this September. Come test with us!
    • Like x 21
  2. Eve YouTuber

Is that up yet? This is what I was waiting for!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

This is so exciting!
    • Like x 1
  4. Enfys New Player

This looks pretty fun!
    • Like x 1
  5. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

It took us 11 years to go a new seasonal;_; We did it boyzs;)

PS: Aniversary event doesnt count
    • Like x 3
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That looks suspiciously like Blue Beetle (top picture) being introduced to the game in this seasonal.
    • Like x 2
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

we had a valentines one the first year and it went away to later emerge again much much later in the games life cycle
  8. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

-proceeds to joyfully scream to the high heavens-
    • Like x 1
  9. metro2k Well-Known Player

thank you!!
    after SM (which I hate) I am very happy to see a beautiful and inclusive event
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Better be giving us a Starfire/Blackfire set! I wanna use it for Moonwater! (I should change her body type/size, too, several other toons as well, though I am nervous about how it would effect their styles)
  11. STsource Well-Known Player

I mean its not bad the games are a nice introduction to the titan island open world and the event alert is short.

Plenty of base items on the vendor and some styles for your toons basically it.
  12. Silver Foxx New Player

i hope someday we can get Blackfires outfit or style!!! i love it!!
    • Like x 2
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

please, tell me that headpiece is gonna be on the vendor. . .
  14. Eve YouTuber

It is!
    • Like x 4
  15. RedLanternAkari New Player

This looks like a lot of fun can't wait :D
  16. GermanM Committed Player

This is my first SM and i hate it too.
  17. King Bakes Well-Known Player

What exactly is the Syl'Khee Accessory meant to be?... It's just a very big... pole?...
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Superboy is redone and Blue Beetle has been introduced.
    [IMG][IMG]

And after you beat Blackfire and its time to leave, if you wander far enough, you can actually enter the Titans Sim room and join the party they have set up. The rest of the Teen Titans soon join the festivities and join the party on the dance floor!

I was pretty impressed with the work put in, good job devs. Also the music was really good, gonna need a sound track of it on Youtube soon.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

outstanding!
    • Like x 1
  20. Tori Slainte New Player

Ha!! Thank you so much to the Devs on this new seasonal! Sounds like a lot of fun and also thank you for helping me win a bet with my boyfriend. I told him we were getting a new seasonal before 2023! You all are so awesome!!
    • Like x 2