Livestream Preview: Game Update 94

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Game Update 94

Join us TODAY, Friday, April 19, 2019, for a livestream preview of our next game update. You're right, we usually don't preview game updates like this, but 94 is special. We have spring styles, NPC refreshes, quality of life changes, and, if I'm reading this right, human skin?

The livestream will begin at 12PM PT, April 19, 2019.
    Join us in chat with your related questions!

Replay:
    • Like x 13
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

Wait, is it today? :eek:, we get livestream in 3 hours? :eek:
  3. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Been waiting for the Spring stuff!
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And I'm stuck at work all day hooray :(
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Human skin? So no new/updated animal skins? :(
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

A skin you can put material on? *shrug*
  7. SilkyPawz Bunny

No Animal Skins? or Cat Ears?
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Hmmm Skin..Seems we are pushing the Games Rating huh...:)
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can't wait to see what spring styles and or base items and QoL improvements we're receiving next month.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I’m already looking forward to spring seasonal to finish my solo league hall decorations, but can wait for this years stuff too, hopefully some awesome stuff :)
    • Like x 2
  11. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Sounds like a lot of graphical stuff. Hopefully that includes improved PC textures that were delayed a few months back?
  12. JokerJIm New Player

• Like x 2
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Oh nice...I'm off today for Good Friday so I can tune in :). Look forward to the stream.
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

.... and il just wait till the replay of it on you tube since twitch doesn't like me....
    • Like x 2
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Arrived just in time to see the end and have no idea what it was about. On to watching the rerun....
    • Like x 1
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

When is the replay of the preview expected to be up? Missed it and am curious what is going on
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I’ve noticed what I guess could be termed as a more “realistic” depiction of women as the art team has gone forward. That’s fine; but I think it’s sometimes forgotten that Jim Lee designed the look of this game. Lee is a legend for a reason and has been very successful.
    • Like x 1
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I don't mind the heroic women being focused on more for their power and effectiveness. but Circe is a Goddess who just doesn't give any kind of a Frack! She would gladly stroll around naked just to make men stupid if it wasn't for the game's rating system.
    • Like x 1
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

is it wrong that I have a crush on her voice? I feel like it's probably wrong.