Livestream Preview: Flashpoint Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

EveryJuan noes u all go to the same laundromat sew Y knot just conduct ur business in the back of a pickup truck or station wagon. Rememburrr 2 ware em masks and keep da windows ruled down. Cuz fart-knocker is in da house. We want to watch those graphic gurls poke barbs @ the boi in the superman under-roos. word

• Like x 1
  2. DragginBallZ New Player

You can't be somewhere that doesn't exist. Was should have been a dead give-away as it is past tense.
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I have played champions online,it's a terrible game,the only good thing about it is you can customize a lot but the game itself is bad with clunky controls. DCUO is a much better game
    • Like x 2
  4. NIckNock Well-Known Player

Where is the time-release capsule video?

only one word," DAYUM"

• Like x 1
  5. DragginBallZ New Player

I have also played Champions Online. I heard about folks trying to resurrect CoH but have had no luck actually finding out where to find a server. I've been playing this game off and on before Water became a power. Have just over 1300 hours invested. I've never seen someone actually ask you if you want to group/join their league, they just blind invite like an a$*.

Could someone kindly show me to door to CoH?
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Google City of Heroes Homecoming. It's been public for over a year now with no moves by NCSoft to take it down.
    • Like x 2
  7. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Is there a summary of the changes mentioned in the video anywhere?
  8. Kal El Level 30

Hubiera sido mejor un episodio de Flashpoint:
    -Un mundo abierto de Flashpoint en Gotham con Batman, Cyborg y Shazam como NPC y acabar con las amazonas y atlantes
    -Un duo donde Flash encuentre a Batman (Thomas Wayne)
    -Una alerta donde haya que rescatar a Kal-El enfrentando al proyecto Superman
    -Un asalto donde haya que detener a Wonder Woman, Aquaman y el jefe final sea Zoom
    -Dos estilos de armadura: el proyecto Superman para subir CR y el Batman Thomas Wayne como iconica.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. DragginBallZ New Player

Thanks. Over a year already? Dang.
    • Like x 1