Livestream Preview: Flashpoint Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2020.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yes yes two hours behind in the west, two hours ahead in the east. I'm CT, California is PT and so on. I was just confused why they are streaming in PT instead of CT.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Dimensional Ink studio is in Austin but their HQ is in San Diego.
    • Like x 2
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Must've got it mixed up.
  4. Little Fox New Player

Flashpoint.... I don't even know how to treat it.... on the one hand I'm waiting for something epic, and on the other...
    • Like x 1
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

My hopes and dreams rest inside this TC lol :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

OMG THE HAIRSTYLE!

edit: OMG THE LASSO!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Not much I wanted this time except the future flash cowl,the lasso and the hair.pitty we didn't see the hair with the fp ww helmet
    • Like x 1
  8. Clawed Active Player

I cant find the stream anywhere. What am I missing?
    • Like x 1
  9. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Missing from Twitter
  10. Aesthete Well-Known Player

I'm guessing this live stream wasn't saved? Looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.
  11. DragginBallZ New Player

I've been selling my Resurgence capsules to vendors. Don't really care what is inside. Can't be arsed to do the stabilizer mission. I'm happy with the Promethium Lockboxes that I get as long as I'm a paid member. I've hoarded Atlantean Time Capsules hoping to make a fair amount of cash. Do not know when I'll get around to selling those. This game is 1/3 the fun that City of Heroes/City of Villains was.
  12. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Yet here you are, beating a dead horse talking about how fun it was. Clearly it wasn't as great as you're trying to make it seem because if it was, you'd be there instead of here.
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Can we get a link to the recap? Went the link above and theres nothing but 5 30 sec videos of you and 3 others in capsule gear standing around I'm more interested in the changes to the bounties
    • Like x 2
  14. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Any update at to whether or not the alert has been fixed to stop it from hemorrhaging in the Atlantis portion? It is completely unplayable for me due to this.
    I was hoping to see a replay of the stream to see if it was addressed since the stream was happening while I was at work but I guess there is no replay.
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you don't enjoy DCUO then you can always go and play CoH/CoV.
    • Like x 3
  17. Earth742 Well-Known Player

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Heroes
    Twenty-three free major updates for City of Heroes were released before its shutdown. The final live update, "Where Shadows Lie", was released on May 31, 2012. On August 31, 2012, NCsoft terminated its Paragon Studios development team, ending all production on City of Heroes[2] with the last day of services on November 30, 2012.[3]
    In April 2019, source code capable of running a City of Heroes server was distributed widely. This made it possible to create City of Heroes servers outside the direct purview of NCSoft[4] and revived interest in the game, which by then had been out of development for more than six years. As of April 2020, NCSoft has not moved to have servers based on this source code shut down.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. There are fan-run servers with the game freely available, it's not a secret.
    • Like x 1
  19. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Yes, there are fan-run servers for CoH/CoV.
    Also, Cryptic made another 'heroes'-themed MMORPG, Champions Online, which is still live. I was merely offering info for those who may want it.
    I have yet to try either of those. I may try them some day, but I am much more invested in DCUO and here to stay! ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. MrStoob Well-Known Player

The capsule says it requires 1 stabilizer, but if I try to open one it says I need 10. Which is correct?

EDIT:
    I didn't have any stabilizers when I tried but the game prompts to purchase 10 rather than the usual 1. I bought 1 and opened the capsule, no problem. It's somewhat misleading.