Livestream Preview: Flashpoint Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Flashpoint Time Capsule

A time capsule not just from another time, but from another universe! Embrace Flashpoint with new styles inspired by Flashpoint characters like Wonder Woman and more.

The livestream will begin at 12PM PT on August 5, 2020, over on Twitch.

REMINDER: Resurgence Mega Capsules will end with the new time capsule's launch on August 6, 2020.
    • Like x 21
  2. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Hurrah.

If only so I don't get clogged up with Resurgence Mega Crapsules any more. :)
    • Like x 3
  3. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I'm looking forward to seeing this. Styles lately have been pretty impressive. Hope to see something unique since you guys have been on your A game with the last few styles!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So it begins, I been saving stabilizers but I know I'm gonna spend money again lol

Edit: I prefer watching these streams on Youtube. When Wonderverse was gonna be on Twitch I waited for the time since I'm in Texas too it should have started but it didn't. Then it took a few days for the stream to be on Youtube.
    • Like x 1
  5. Terremor New Player

Finaly jeez, no more 10+megacapsules in my inventory.... So u gonna show me some love and finaly add Red Son emblems n gear? :3
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

The resurgence capsule seemed to last longer than the previous ones did, but I got everything I wanted and then some. I'm happy to finally see something different and that stacks.. :p
    • Like x 2
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I wish I could say the same, but even after opening well over 100 of the appropriate Time Capsules, I STILL have never gotten the Black And White Neon Chroma Materials Box that lets me choose one of the 2 original Neon Chroma Materials Packs. And I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to pay $1 Billion minus $1 on the Broker to get the one I want! :mad:
    • Like x 5
  8. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Sorry to hear. But in that post I was just referring to everything from the resurgence mega capsule. :D

Although I do in fact have everything from the previous Time Capsules as well, but probably like 90% came from just buying it off the broker because playing the broker is one of my favorite things to do in the game.

I honestly didn't have the Black and White Neon Chromas until about halfway through this resurgence capsule though. I bought both for about 900m each and have seen them go for as low as 720m. I'm not sure about right now, but since the resurgence they have been selling for well under the 999m mark. It's still ridiculously expensive, but much better than before the resurgence capsule when people were asking 2-3b for them.

Anyhow though, good luck with everything in the future. :)
    • Like x 3
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Ok..cool! Feats!
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I had a feeling. ;)
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll also lead off the stream with an update on Wonderverse fixes and adjustments that we have on the way.
    • Like x 14
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well...I guess i'm damned, cause I paid that price over a month ago on the broker. Had the black, wanted the white. It was worth the price. :) I'll get another when it hits the second chance vendor.

And WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO new capsule.
  13. WeIcoming New Player

New Material or New Aura Please lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

I need Flashpoint WW helmet to have her hair included. Helmets with hair are welcome because none of the existing helmets comes with hair.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. LoganCaron Active Player

There is one on villain side..looks like captain marvels helmet with hair..you can unlock for heroes in style unlock after you get it on your villain
    • Like x 1
  17. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Damn yall coulda said 12:30
    So yall can get ready
  18. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Are you saying this because it hasn't started yet? The live stream is still 2 hours and 40 minutes away. It's at noon Pacific (3pm eastern)
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I checked your twitch channel then checked your schedule and there is nothing... I also googled pacific time for some reason even though we live in the same state... however wait... I'm confused your headquarters is in Texas but pacific time is in California meaning right now in Texas it's 12:03 and California would be 10:04 right so technically in Texas the stream won't start till 2pm?
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Wow...every time. Simple kindergarten time lessons! 12 pm pacific is 3 pm in new york, 2 pm in tx, 1 pm mountain!
    • Like x 2