Livestream Preview Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Preview Episode 41: House of Legends!

It's time! Join us for a livestream preview of the upcoming Episode 41: House of Legends! New systems, new UIs, a whole new approach to classic content, and more.

The stream starts at 3PM PT tomorrow, August 6, 2021, over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 13
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 5
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Mepps you made my day
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Ehh what about Ask DCUO that was supposed to be held tomorrow at the same time
  5. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

I called it!!! Yessss lol people kept asking when this was coming out. My guess was that there'd be a live stream Friday followed by it going on test. I'm half right so far.
    • Like x 1
  6. Kurama Active Player

Yeaaah finally! . I was waiting for you, thank you very much! . Hope I can play it tomorrow <3.
    Character Test: Kurama .
    Main Toon (Us server) IIKuramaII .
    Héroe. Dps/Troll 342/642 .
  7. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

no, it's a preview live stream...It's not being put on test server tomorrow.... so you won't be able to play it tomorrow.
  8. zNot Loyal Player

They usually put it on test after the preview stream. Also its going to launch this august so it has to be put into test asap.
    • Like x 7
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

Yay can’t wait :D super excited
  10. Heywiar Committed Player

Excited to see the stream! Still, I remain very worried about this new ally system...
  11. Kurama Active Player

Obviously if the continuity thread continues the same way, tomorrow after the preview, it will be available on the test server. If there is any change, it will be the first time. As they said above, we must bear in mind that we are in August 5.
    • Like x 2
  12. Activison New Player

13. Uane New Player

I heard that there will be a Name reclaim sometime soon? Idk I heard it from one of my league mates. Meaning by name reclaim I mean all Of the names that people made will be reseted if its be inactive for a long time or something like that
    Will there ever be something like that because some people just create a character with a og name and dont get on ever again
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

although its not announced, its very likely to be the case tho - looking back at previous preview streams.
  15. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Someone record it & post it here plz. Wont be available
  17. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

This is an episode I'll probably get on test for. I do NOT mean this in a negative way but there's not any story to spoil for myself..just the changes. I'd like to see them before they go live.
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Mepps, don't ban me for being silly lol but if I'm in Texas :( sadly, does PT mean 3 PM for Texas? lol
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

PT means Pacific Time Zone. If you're in Texas you are Central Time Zone so 3PM PT is 5PM CT.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

My niece and nephew are staying over and there coming around 6pm right when the stream starts. I will tell them Hush up or they are going to grandmas.