Livestream Preview Episode 29: Riddle With Crime

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 29 Revealed!

Water powers are live now, so what's next? Tune in tomorrow (September 1) for the first look at Episode 29: Riddled With Crime! We're heading back to Gotham City with Gotham's most iconic villains. Join us!

The livestream begins at 12:00PM PT on Friday, September 1, 2017, over on www.twitch.tv/dcuniverseonline.

The livestream replay is available here:

• Like x 17
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Super Great!!!!!
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I am curious can you tell us what the minimum CR requirement for the new content will be
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  5. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Nifty. I can't wait to see it.
  6. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

this is amazing when is the new episode:)
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

Hope this means that us villains can be villains again! Thanks for all the new content :)
  9. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Very nice. Been waiting for a follow-up to the Gotham Gang War Storyline for a minute........I hope Hamill reprised his role....
  10. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Very cool!

I'm curious about just how robust this Episode will be, since it sounded like it began life as a Major Event.

Looking forward to tomorrow's answers!
  12. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

I hope it's still cr175 vendor gear, with some new OP pieces. It's only 3 months since the last DLC came out, so moving to 185 this soon would be a bad move.
    • Like x 2
  13. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

WOW SUPER DOPE! Cant wait to see what NEW mechanics are introduced .... :)

Side note: Please remove Cr relevancy so we can get the FULL rewards of older missions, especially since older content is alot more COMPETITIVE. Thanks.

Side note 2: Please drop older currency in NEWER content.. for example: T9 missions should drop ancient coins and WAR bonds.. IMO.. 1 of each of course.. Because the older currency will become OBSOLETE.
  14. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I am so bored with Batman stuff. I really hope we get more than just him and his bad guys. Honestly, if I never saw a new Batman storyline again, I'd be relieved.

That said, make the gameplay fun, and I'll endure more boring bat-stories for the joy of playing.
  15. TestReporter Loyal Player

Not really a fan of batman and i don't like the old batman related missions either but, i hope they do a good job with this one. And..., no more OP pieces, please, we've been getting more OP pieces than normal gear lol. :p
    • Like x 1
  16. DeviousDon Active Player

Except Batman stuff is fairly rare in episodes, the only times we've had to deal with batman storylines in episodes were Harley's Heist, Origin Crisis (which to be fair was more of a brainiac storyline with small bits of Gotham etc inside of it), home Turf having missions set in Arkham and Ace Chemicals and The Last Laugh; as opposed to the plethora of Green Lantern, Trigon and several others. This is a breath of fresh air compared to the amount of Magic and Meta stuff we get.
    • Like x 2
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

This

I'm not even batman biggest fan but since the first year batman stuff has been sparse

Even more so riddler stuff is rare he's in only one hero mission that I know of
    • Like x 1
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

We haven't had a batman centric episode in a very long time.
    • Like x 1
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Didn't you hear? Currency T1-T7 getting retconned.
  20. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I mean in general. Just about everything that comes out from DC involves Batman. Batman LEGO, Batman in the movies, Batman tv shows. Seriously, I'm batted-out. Wonder Woman's movie was a breath of fresh air. One reason I'm playing THIS game is that almost all the others are Bat-centric.