Livestream Preview: Dark Multiverse Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 12, 2019.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Because they were now inside the Resurgence Capsules...so they weren't really gone all the way yet. :D
    • Like x 1
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

Tuned in for the livestream. Mepps was too quiet, could hear the other three fine.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

It should, GU100 should be a big QoL update with big changes for the better, but you should know better and dont expect anything.

The devs/game been getting money from us from different ways: membership, marketplace (now abandoned because they focused on gambling purchases), and time capsules. Membership is so devaluated, they offer extra discount on MP but marketplace is empty, you only can buy artifact crap. They should put out styles and packs in the marketplace regularly.

But yet the updates have been lacklusters, all the time. Its a copy and paste structure for all the dlcs and you can't do that forever, there are many games launching all the time and people GETS BORED OF THIS NONSENSE.
    We dont even get new habilities, or powersets non even existing iconic powers. Its a travesty.

The devs are so disconnected with the playerbase. Not all of us are going to be happy dressing our characters with chromas and materials. (It it was hairstyles, maybe hahaha)

Rant over. Seriously I'm really pissed off with the game last 3-4 years, its getting worse and they do nothing.
    • Like x 4
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The only styles which sold well were the Power-related weapons styles. All the others didn't sell worth crap.

They really need to up what Members and Premium members get. In fact, Premium members should get a tiered set of value based on how many months they were Members. For instance: Member for 3 month = $3000 cash as Premium. Member for 60 months = $100,000 cash as Premium.

The Vault needs a major overhaul. For instance: Member = 2 stabilizer fragments per day. Premium = 1 stabilizer per day. This would give Members 4 extra stabilizers per month. Come on, this little amount should not be considered game breaking. Or breaking the bank. And please, please, please, make stuff from the Vault account bound!
    • Like x 3
  5. LoganCaron Active Player

Does anyone know the names of the pieces for The Silver Lightning Collection..cant find it anyware..i know its early maybe thats why lol
  6. Volle Active Player

THX For the Hawk Suit now i can make Hawk And Dove from Titans [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

Now that I think of it, I think GU100 is going to be in january, same month as anniversary.
    But hey, I don't think we have something big coming in 2020.
    • Like x 1
  9. Isif Committed Player

Guess I was only half right.;)