Livestream Preview: Dark Multiverse Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Dark Multiverse Time Capsule

The darkness continues. Join us Wednesday, November 13, 2019, for a livestream preview of the next Time Capsule. Taking more inspiration from Metal's Dark Knights, this capsule is everything you need to get ready for Metal Part II this December.

The livestream will begin at 2PM PT on November 13, 2019, over on Twitch.
    • Like x 14
  2. Eve YouTuber

Can't wait!
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 1
  4. NamanN New Player

Can wait..
    • Like x 6
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Of course they hurry to rush out yet another one right after the Resurgence.. :rolleyes::p
    • Like x 2
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Just like they rushed to release the next phase of style unlocking right after the last one. Oh... wait... :(
    • Like x 3
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

The quark prices. Oh... wait.. :eek::rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  8. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I know alot of people are overwhelmed about the capsules and wanting the devs to focus on certain things. I thought they had a forum thread for us to voice what is the most important I may be wrong, but I will say without a doubt, I'm glad one way or another they are continuing to bring stuff for us to collect. I do wish they would use the MP a bit more, but hey, I'll take new looks and styles all day long.
    • Like x 4
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ummm...any chance that badass John-Snow-Nightwing style in this capsule? Sure the Doomsday-Bat style would be more fitting for a Metal-themed capsule. But that John-Snow-Nightwing style is way cooler in my opinion.
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is Way to soon for my wallet :(
    • Like x 4
  11. Earth742 Well-Known Player

TOO SOON!!! Technical Difficulties (a scorched game file in my copy of DCUO) kept me from playing for over a week; I am not ready for the next TC on any level; I have yet to open any of the Resurgence TCs I've been getting...
  12. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I don't usually mind TCs but these last two have been pushed out pretty quick. I usually spend all my saved up caps in the first 2 days of a release then start saving again from stabilizer runs. Most of the time I've been able to make and save at least 30 full stabilizers between Caps. These last two have cut that in half.
    • Like x 1
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

*lays wallet on the ground*

*blows into wallet and peeks inside and blows inside again*

*performs chest like compressions and blows inside wallet twice more*

*more compressions*

"come on you son of a ***** generate mo monneh"

*more blowing inside and more compressions*

"come on damnit thars a new dadgum time capsule a comin. come on buh gawd"

*more wallet cpr stuff... no whammies!*

[IMG]

• Like x 7
  14. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Is there ANY WAY, AT ALL WHAT SO EVER, that we can implore you to hold off, say 5-7 days? Please?
  15. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

This is probably why they would want to release them sooner. They don't make money off of Stabilizer Fragment Event gained Stabilizers. It just makes business sense.

However, I remember the Cursed Gotham capsules (which were released in the Autumn of 2018) also being a short run capsule, like the Dark Knights Capsule. The accelerated pace of the current capsule releases may just be a seasonal thing.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Dark Knight Time Capsule was released on August 22 2019, we are now on November 13th. That's 13 weeks later. Nothing about this new time capsule's release is accelerated (particularly when you factor their 8 to 12 week release windows they try to keep to). Yes, for those who spent a lot on keys or Open Resurgence boxes it "feels" too soon, but it's not in reality.

Also, while it goes counter to what the company would like, i'd advise that people hold off on buying keys or capsules immediately since Black Friday/Cyber Monday is around the corner (don't ban me for this).;)
    • Like x 3
  17. Raven Roth Committed Player

Devs please, i just want Baby Darkseid
    • Like x 2
  18. The Tornado New Player

This is aint smart to start a live at 2PM PT, in Europe, it will be 11pm. This is how to loose viewers ...
    • Like x 1
  19. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

it also makes business sense to not antagonize your player base...the "business model" they seem to be following is the same one that has landed the country in the state it is in, with lot's of pretty projects to distract from a badly crumbling infrastructure.
  20. Jords21 Well-Known Player

10pm tonight for uk ridiculous time
    • Like x 1