Livestream Preview: Booster Bundle & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zneeak Devoted Player

It really is? If that's the case then NO ONE should be crying about a 20 dollar-pricetag. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

So now you want to be able to play one character with any power you want as long as its saved in an armory?

That is hilarious.
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Just wanted to say great job on it all for the art team. Personally, I think you nailed it.

Nice value for the materials, they look great, price is great.

Loving the filament auras, very visible, very expressive. It looks like not everyone loved the ripple auras but I love them. For a fire toon, the ash look of the yellow one is perfect. I would use the blue one if I had a Batman character because of how similar the dark parts look to swarming bats.

The tintatable material is a big hit. Nice job.

Really makes me wish I was still playing the game. Unfortunately, dress up isn't enough for me. But, really, really, really good job on this pack guys. Hope it brings in lots of cash, you deserve it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I regret that I may not have spare cash in time, but this is a very attractive deal.
    I see all kinds of reactions, but you never can satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time.
    I choose to respect and embrace diversity.
    As this new deal is a good thing, I approve. Every new thing has its share of detractors. That's a given.
    But even ppl who aren't fans of it will be turning a profit off of it.
    I see some already have.
  5. OmegaMan nWo Level 30

The new auras are disgusting IMO as well as the liquid material.
    My league surprisingly agreed on this as well. I thought at least one person would like it but no. We all think they're ugly or a cheap recoloring. I'd much rather have new content than new pixels to purchase.
    The gold, silver and bronze materials look nice tho. Its a waste of money imo but they do look nice.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed today's livestream, you can watch the replay here:

• Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.