Livestream Preview: Booster Bundle & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

OMG more crappy time capsules and more obsession with the ******* Batman Superman Wonderwoman and Flash. Uh yeah the last Paradox Time Capsule yall did I opened up was zero and deleted all those useless Paradox time capsules with no regret, never seen such a useless time capsule in my life.

I am waiting for these time caspuels

Star Sapphire Time Capsuel
    -Love ring (Look like your wearing a Star Sapphire pink glowing ring
    -Star Sapphire iconic moves
    -Carol Ferris alternate look
    -soon on

Blue Lantern time capsuel
    Indigo Tribe time capsuel
    Orange Lantern Time Capsuel
    White Lantern Time Capsuel

That is the proper way to grab buyers
    • Like x 2
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

This isn't a time capsule, booster bundles have no feats, completely optionally, unlike time capsules
    • Like x 2
  3. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i hope the styles in this BB are good looking, But can we get a Flex Suit that glows like this in a future BB, Marketplace or just regular in game content.
    [IMG]
  4. Karma9mm New Player

Where do I find the live Booster Bundle reveal?
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    will it be a time exclussive thing, or will the boundle stay on MP?
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

i hate it when style items are only available for a short time!
    • Like x 3
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Kind of narrow in your 'must have' list aren't you? How is 'all lanterns all the time' any different from WW/Batman/Supes/Flash all the time?

Feast or famine I guess.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  8. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

As I am happy abt BB returning...I wld like to sure with you all abt the money capsule scam...TC I recently spent on my own accord $254.97 on 30000 MP cash I spent all Tht on replays and stabilizers I must be honest... Its exactly what they are scam capsules....there is no way one spends Tht much money and not complete any collections from Tht TC...from paradox to amazon to the beginning TC I still havent completed none of those collection....yes its a gamble but even when gambling u win at times multiple time if u still sitting at Tht table...I'm a poker player so I kW the game of gambling....but as I stated even playing poker u win sometimes ...hell even playing slot machine u have better chance of winning then u do with DCUO TC scam...

Welp that's my thought I hope BB be great and not the TC type scam...the old way BB was awesome...
  9. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

The market place as well being updated or did I miss read that. Not just BB sales right cause everytime there is a sale get excited then realize options are limited between Replay badge or waste money on Stabilizers. I latley just been changing my characters size monthly.
  10. Karma9mm New Player

Oh really thanks for all the replies. :/ LULZ
  11. PartyMan New Player

When are they live on twitch?
  12. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

I agree I like booster bundles bcuz even if I ddn get the aura I like I got something I cold actually use...replays...TC is the biggest gambling scam out there...and I'm a gambler and even playing the slot machine u win...with dcuo TC u lose and tbh I'm not mad at those who got over on those and the devs
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

In about 10 minutes
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Clicking twitch will take you to dcuo twitch page
    • Like x 1
  15. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

16. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Nah I'm just saying I rather have one over the other. Just my personal opinion
    • Like x 1
  17. hero turner Well-Known Player

How about allow us to switch to the armories with the saved powers and skills with out having to pay for a power token from the market place
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm disappointed that you guys didn't do some type of reveal for what's to come, but I get it, you'll have another stream for that later on so it is what it is. Material pack in the MP, I applaud you guys for that! A lot of people asked for it, 20 dollars for a 3-pack is not a terrible deal at all.

I just need one thing verified here, does this Material pack let you claim the materials on your alts in your account aswell? Most stuff from MP lets you do this, I didn't catch it on the stream if this was changed or not.
    • Like x 1
  19. hero turner Well-Known Player

Having the artifacts and the sp and cr stats is great but if we have armories with different powers and skills saved to them we should be able to switch to them with out having to pay for the power change token in the marketplace.
  20. BatgirlS2 Level 30

Redeemable on all characters :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.