Livestream Preview: Booster Bundle & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: BOOSTER BUNDLE & MORE!

Rise and shine, heroes and villains! We have an early morning livestream coming your way tomorrow, with marketplace previews you're going to want to wake up for. The Booster Bundle is coming back - with an updated selection of marketplace convenience items AND all-new bonus style items - and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

What is the Booster Bundle? What else is on the way? Tune in tomorrow, February 21, 2018, to find out!

The livestream begins at 9:00AM PT on Wednesday, February 21, 2018, over on Twitch.

If you missed today's livestream, you can watch the replay here:

• Like x 17
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

OMG BOOSTER BUNDLES ARE BACK!!! I never thought I would be this happy for their return, but YAAAASSS!
    • Like x 10
  3. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

SUPER G-wait what
    • Like x 4
  4. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Wait...its not April 1st tomorrow is it? I thought maybe I overslept...or am I still asleep? Hmmmmm...
    • Like x 5
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

no

nono

nonono

nononono

nonononono

nononononono

nonononononono

NONONONONONONONO!!!!
    • Like x 11
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

......super great?...
    • Like x 6
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

So people will be excited bout these. I understand, but honestly it costs more to GAMBLE on these than stabilizers. I only opened one booster gold pack and i was lucky enough to get that crappy sparkly aura and i sold it on the first day it was out. And never opened another. Lets see how much complaining about pay to win happens with these. Do what you want devs, but keep TCs!
    • Like x 2
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Or not. Even if you didn't get the aura you wanted, the filler you got more then made up for it. Plus these don't have feats attached.

I'll take a BB over a TC any day
    • Like x 16
  11. ChillCat Loyal Player

no
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

Awesome news! Can't wait for the live stream
  13. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

If this is the same type of Booster Bundle that we used to have, I'll buy a dozen or so. I have no problem doing that.
    • Like x 3
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Nifty.

Thanagarian Ore Detectors in the new BB? :)
    • Like x 6
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Of course it helps if a certain someone with a green name that usually moderates the forums and gives us announcements would pop in and put all these "feats in BB" speculations to rest.... Just a suggestion :)
    • Like x 5
  16. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

What if they decide to stop attaching feats to TCs or stop making TCs at, and start making BBs every 8 weeks or so. And knowing how the BBs use to work, and only costing ($10, I think?) , how would you guys feel about that?
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

[Suspicion Intensifies]
    • Like x 1
  18. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

This new catchphrase leaves a lot to be desired.
    • Like x 5
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

I I...I...thought they were gone for good? Well i know what to do.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Paradox TC started dropping on January 10th, the next TC will likely start to drop either with our shortly after the start of Deluge.

With a TC, you have 52 different things you need to collect to get all the feats. With Booster Bundles everything is completely optional. Don't like any of they random style drops, don't want any of the items, there's no need to buy them and it won't affect your stats if you don't. If you like/use the items in the BB, it actually costs less to buy the BB than to just buy the items, and you also get a cosmetic item. So yes BBs are much better than TCs.

Personally, I'm interested in the "and more".
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.