Livestream Preview: Atlantis Artifacts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I am happy we are getting new Artifacts. Some of them seem interesting. Very disappointed though this is timed directly AFTER a double XP weekend. Should have released these this weekend -_-.
    • Like x 2
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You're welcome. I just happened to be looking for the video myself when I saw your post. :)
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

This must be Jenny from the block.

The Soviet bloc.
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

And this is why I left the game. I already have a job. Don't want to have to grind for artifacts too.
    • Like x 2
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

I was thinking the exact same thing on my way home. Everyone will have spent all the Nth metal they had been saving during this bonus weekend...leaving them only one option if they want to level it quickly. I gotta say though that I am looking forward to The Gemini and the Arion's Orb artifact the most...My ice tank will appreciate the Manacles of Force though.
    • Like x 1
  6. Riddim7 Active Player

Just wonder if some players are paid or something that they so excited on new atrifacts.
    Trash drop rate on materials to charge those, which basiclly forcing players to buy materials from market place or grind for them for ages, and when you finally charge them to max rank, and new artifact is released and players want to switch then suprise - game steals 50% of hard farmed or bought expirience during transition proces.

In ealier system was only mods, which you can recover and get back some materials.
    Now you cant move expirience on augments, and i would be robbed on artifacts if i would like to change them.

So yeah..
    [IMG]
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Some of these new artifacts are great for players play style, for example the tank one will be my offical third artifact for my tank side. So nothing is being paid for to be happy about them on forums. As For transitioning artifacts, it’s best to save them for a 2x exp weekend to receive full exp, downside of it is all the breakthroughs
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I can’t speak for other forum people, but the Devs definitely pay me to be excited.
    • Like x 1