Livestream Preview: Atlantis Artifacts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: ATLANTIS ARTIFACTS

Join us TODAY (Friday, November 2, 2018), for a livestream preview of our next episode's ARTIFACTS! Four new artifacts are on the way, and we can't wait to show you what's new.

The livestream will begin at 1PM PT today, November 2, 2018.
    • What: Artifact Preview
    • When: November 2, 2018 @ 1PM PT
    • Where: The official DCUO Twitch channel
    Join us in chat with your questions!
    • Like x 12
  2. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

3. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

I cannot wait to see it :)
  4. Eve YouTuber

So many streams lately!!! never enough... I will tune in :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Omg thank you I will book a ticket after I get a order of popcorn to go.
    • Like x 2
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Are the Ranks going up ?

Trying to figure out what to do with my Nth Metal ...
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Definitely apologize for the late response. We announced as soon as we were sure everything was working properly.
    • Like x 6
  9. smlaude Active Player

100% not important for today, I am just trying to point out the marketing aspect of it. Just see it too often. I love this game, I want it to do well, and building hype and eye balls only helps that progression. Love the fact you have been doing double marks, xp, etc as of late. Gives us a reason to log in. Just wish you would tease more and then drop the reveals rather than wake up one day to announcements.
    • Like x 1
  10. trashman805 New Player

Cool can’t wait
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

God I hope not. I hope they wait at least another 2-3 months before raising the cap even more. Unless they readjust how much XP it requires because with the current formula of it essentially doubling each rank it would require like 1.2 million XP to get to Rank 180. That...is a lot. lol. I'd rather they just leave the cap at 160 and introduce new Artifacts here and there but I know that isn't gonna happen.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

For those of us not able to make the livestream, will there be notes afterwards?

Reinheld
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

always is may take them a bit to right it up.
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This stream is about new artifacts, not new artifact ranks.
    • Like x 4
  16. Hurly-Burly Active Player

Sure have been a lot of streams lately which is great because there have been a lot of great games releasing as of late. It is a good thing to stay engaged with the players of DCUO. In days past it was rare to see this much interaction. The communication has been great in 2018.
    • Like x 2
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I keep remembering these streams only just after they've ended. (Yes, I know I can watch the recordings.)
  18. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Can we get this posted on youtube? Can anyone give some info on what the artifacts are?
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

20. Aerith Rose Committed Player

While I am happy we ge
    Thank you,