Livestream Preview: Atlantean Lair & Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2018.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'm not thrilled about the capsule itself, the shimmering material might be my only incentive to open these just cause it's a cheap material for practically cheap (opening capsules via stabilizer event), however if the atlantean themed base is a permanent addition to the market place i will most definitely have to buy that whenever i'm back to having an income.
  2. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

I do hope they come out with more lair themes. Would love to have a Kryptonian Lair theme and a Themiscira.
  3. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Is Dcuo Compatible with an arcade fightstick?? Being that is a fighting action game.

If not, Will you guys think about allowing compatibility for it in the future?
  4. The Crysalid Active Player

So we asked for new lair themes for years on end, then most of the players gave up hope and stopped asking because apparently they don't sell well enough. So now you drop a new one completely out of the blue and charge and EXTRA $7.00? For an item that you stopped making because they don't sell well enough? Wow! Not sure how you justify that price bump, and don't tell me it's because of an extra room. I could see it if you gave the option to turn on swimming like in Atlantis, but even then it'd only be worth an extra dollar at most. Really disappointed in this, because if the price bump affects sales... which it will... then we're back to saying "lairs don't sell well enough to keep making new designs". Really poor judgment guys.
    • Like x 1
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Yes the bases have points on the map.

I understand he wants to delete some bases but I also thought he was wanting to change the the theme of a base. That's the way I understand it anyway. We can change themes without a new deed. All we need to do after we buy the Atlantis base theme is to collect the base and then go to one of the bases that we do not like and change location. That is when we can change theme as well.
  6. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Styles look nice. Disappointed the new movement mode is a rare collection instead of a market place item. I would have liked it for some alts. I hope this can be unlocked in the future.
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so is the silent school henchmen uplink device in the atlantean episode vendor? cause i can't find it in the event vendor unlike the titan island additions.
  8. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

They're the themed henchmen for the Atlantean lair (similar to ninjas in the asian lair)
    • Like x 1
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

Totally agree but for different reasons :D When I finish the collection in the next few days, I have to (as in: I want to) consume a rare item for a 50pt feat that gives me a crappy movement style that I will never use. I would have rather had a cool style, mat or aura ....