Prestige

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Menelaos, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Menelaos Dedicated Player

First, my sincere apologies if this has already been posted before, I simply have not seen the thread.

Now that is over with...

Can someone please explain to me why FOS3 and Nexus would give Prestige but Prime and Wave won't?
    Our League, Digital Hellstorm, has ran those raids together and not a single member (regardless of CR) has received Prestige for them.

I'm just confused why Wave/Prime wouldn't give any while FOS3 does.

If they were supposed to have given Prestige, then we lost out big time and would love to have someone look into this.

Again, if this has been answered, I apologize, just looking for a simple answer as out tweets to DCUO aren't being answered.
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Prime and Paradox are currently bugged in giving Prestige. No-one is currently getting prestige from it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

They are glitched. Wave was fixed today and I believe Loche said they were looking into Prime to see what the issue is there.
    • Like x 1
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

These were all fixed.

• Like x 2
  5. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Thank you guys.
  6. Fools Fire Loyal Player

When all of this is fixed, will it automatically recalculate our Prestige?
  7. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

my guess is.... no.
    not sure that would be possible to track all those points.
  8. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

No you would need to re-run them to get the Prestige from them. They aren't going back to figure out who completed them this week and reward that Prestige. At least I haven't read anything saying they were doing that.
  9. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player