Prestige & Older Content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FiremanMac85, Jul 11, 2021.

1. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

Something that came to mind last night while I huddled over a lit candle… blanket over my head, and jotting down neat things in my diary before bed…

When the new update drops, and older content becomes “relevant” again… how will prestige take into place for that?

Currently we get prestige for the most recent three episodes.

So what I’m hoping is that they make older content give that prestige, because it will 100% help those with smaller leagues to keep up their benefits.

Thoughts from you guys?
    • Like x 5
  2. inferno Loyal Player

Agreed. Full prestige reward.
    • Like x 1
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

well written

O.O that signature using that gif. hehhehhehheh

prestige, the more the merrier. No reason not to. Reward those that enter a league/society. I'll personally be using more of those 1% stat bonuses and the others too if I had more to spend. Not sure why i have not left it, as it was from years ago and has 2 active now at odd times. /shrug.

good call. I like it
    • Like x 1
  4. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

What 3 recent episodes are you talking about? I get prestige from a lot of places.
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think back to the Wonderverse and Legion open world bounties. All of the time spent running those bounties was earning zero prestige, and it had an impact over that eight and a half months. I know that my league burned through most of our prestige savings, and we were starting to red line before Flashpoint came out.

As it stands now, older content mostly rewards a 100 prestige token per boss at random (the loot table also including Merit Tokens and Omegas). Some more recent older content doesn’t reward the prestige, merits or omegas at all.

But only an RNG chance at a 100 prestige token per boss in a raid? That’s going to significantly hurt prestige earnings if we’re running mostly older content to chase Ally XP.