Prestige Chart

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sbel, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Sbel Devoted Player

• Like x 32
  2. Koolandria New Player

your the best eva
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Very nice. Thankyou.
  4. Gemini Warzone Well-Known Player

Well done, good job.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Oh hey, I finally get to like your post! :D

This is simple and easy to read! Thanks for this! :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Dametria Loyal Player

Awesomeness! Thank you for sharing this Sbel. :)
  7. winter13 New Player

Excellent work. It looks like I better leave an alt in the 80-88 range to hit the "sweet spot". Until HOP1 drops anyway.
    • Like x 1
  8. Web Well-Known Player

9. Adell New Player

Going to have to share this with the Leaguemates when I play later. Thanks lots!
  10. Skidmarc Committed Player

Love it, simple and awesome in one : )
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Here's an image for those who might want a quick view:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Sbel Devoted Player

Thanks, wasn't sure how to get that to show.
  13. Ice Lantern New Player

Thanks for the effort. Sadly, this chart goes out the window when you hit even the soft cap. :(
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

15. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea and whats weird is i ran a t6 duo yesterday and my loot said i received 84 prestige but the league received 38 because we are near the weekly max. So 2day same thing, i run a t6 duo and get 84 but the league gets 23. Do u earn less and less the closer u get to the cap? Id wish the devs would just explain this one time and get it right. Sick of having no idea because as usual things are broken so we dont know whats right and wrong. Devs explain it to us again like we are all 2 years old, please. And that comment is not intended to be rude. Give us an easy explanation that we all understand.
  16. Ice Lantern New Player

They explained during the livestream. Once you hit the soft cap of 62.5k for the week, it becomes increasingly harder to hit the hard cap (the percentage you earn for the league decreases). Right now, my leaguemates and I are getting 6 prestige for doing the T6 alert.