Premium with ALL bought Episodes

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Tropical Skittles, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Hello. I am writing this for my friend. On 8/26 we ran the new Teen Titan Alert and the Treasure Box dropped at the end. My friend tried opening the treasure box and couldn't. Cause it said "This feature is exclusive to members only". We ran other content that he has bought episodes for to see if it repeats itself and it did. No matter what we ran he was unable to open the treasure box. Aren't you suppose to be able to open the treasure boxes if you bought the episodes?

[IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"This feature is exclusive to members only"

Doesn't matter if you have the dlc or not, if you're not subbed you can't open it
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Odd, I was premium for a month or so with ownership of the dlc (basically when it came out) and I was able to open them with ownership of the episode, are you sure that was a titans box? Cuz the death of superman treasure chest things can't be opened without legendary (I think the solo drops a green chest)
    • Like x 1
  4. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

He tested it... we ran the TT alert and he couldn't open it either.
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Huh, how odd indeed, they must've just changed it, I resubbed Friday :eek:
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

should be a glitch as in my mind if you buy the episode you should have access to anything within it but what do i know
    • Like x 3
  7. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

I totally agree. I am hoping it is a glitch. Cause to me... what would be the purpose of buying the episodes, if your not able to open the treasure boxes or use the content you paid for.
  8. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

sounds like a support ticket is in order. No one can help you in the forums with this.
  9. inferno Loyal Player

It's not a glitch. It's always been that way since they started this process. The treasure chest is an added perk to subscribers only.
  10. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Broooo, im also premium and i can open the treasure chests from the tt dlc.
    There are a few things off:
    1st the tt alert drops blue treasure chests.
    2nd the error message you getting is specific to the death of superman treasure chests
    3nd the message of a normal treasure chests also says, member and episode owners
    • Like x 1
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Wrong actually, E3 and deluge were legendary and ownership, titans grants you the ability to open them with ownership (I seen it with my own eyes before resubbing) and legendary

The only one that requires legendary to open is DoS
  12. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

These were supposed to be owner's boxes so it's a bug.
    Can't verify ingame right now but here's the tooltip according to the wiki:
  13. inferno Loyal Player

Hmm, then that is definitely weird. When Deluge was in the event portion my premium account was gifted a temporary subscriber access. I particularly remember the day I lost it when I ran the Lex Luthor duo and was no longer able to open the treasure box as the gift had run its course and it was back to being a premium membership.
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Possibly all treasure boxes effected now?
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I can, ran the titan duo last night, said needed ownership
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These should be openable by owners (purchasers) and members. We are looking into it.
    • Like x 6
  17. inferno Loyal Player

Mepps - is that just for Titans or previous treasure boxes or does each episode vary?
  18. Tygerfyre Committed Player

When your sub ended, had you bought the episode? If not, this was working correctly. It's not enough to be premium. You need to either be legendary or be premium AND own the specific episode. The event version gives you the chest, but you can't open it till you pay up.

As others have said, only Death of Superman is locked to subs only, since there is nothing for premiums to buy. @Mepps, I'd love to see a purchasable version of DoS for $3 or so that let's premiums open those DoS chests.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All of the episode boxes (superman was different).
    • Like x 1
  20. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Thank You Mepps. Let me know if you need any more details.