premium or members only

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheBadBat, Jun 23, 2017.

1. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

so yeah in my country we pay with euro and to get membership it costs 13 euro i guess its about 15 dollars and i saw the flash mask costs 1500 emm coins sry forgot the name of them lol so if i start a membership i get 500 from these coins and i saw you get a 10 percent discount and i wanted to ask how much it costs if you want to get 1000 marketplace cash after you get membership with the discount, yea its very important, help would be nice :)
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

3 months later u will have enough to purchase it from the market place
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Judging by the icon under your name, I'm guessing you're on the PlayStation. That means you get loyalty points monthly. Loyalty points and market place cash don't mix, so you would either have to wait 3 months to have 1500 loyalty points, or buy marketplace cash and get it for 1350 marketplace cash (with the membership discount, if I did the math right).

If you are actually on PC, your monthly membership is Daybreak cash and what you use to purchase things off the market place is also Daybreak cash. So you could just buy 1000 Daybreak cash after subscribing, your total in your account would be 1500, buy the flash cowl for 1350, and you have 150 left over.

The worst party is, the reason for these two different reward systems no longer exists.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Dammit!!! I thought we were going to discus those totally rad jackets from the 80's
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

I, for one, was really psyched to get one of these jackets as a kid. I thought, in defiance of reality, that I looked pretty sharp in my maroon Members Only jacket.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

yeah youre right bro playstation but now im playing on pc :D
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Mine was black and it was pretty sharp (was a gift from the staff at job corps, for being "leader" of the month)
    • Like x 2
  8. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

I got mine for being a good boy! A major dork is more like it. That and deck shoes, which did not help my flat feet, were a staple of my childhood.
    • Like x 1