precision dps needs a boost

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Cutie, Mar 3, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Then PM a dev and don't post on a public forum.
    • Like x 4
  2. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Like I said your welcome to run with me and pick the night Dps you want in your league,
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

$700? Do you even play the game, or just throw money at it and expect to magically be good?
    • Like x 1
  4. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I would love to be in this group to witness the hurt feelings that will inevitably come lol.
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

To go back to the top for a moment:

How many SP do you have?
  6. ALB Dedicated Player

Prec dps no SS, gad, and elec vs might dps buff troll, amulet , and no Cog. Definitely will be tears. But I don't do dps comps. It's a measuring contest. I'm good
  7. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

To this day you can't be op with prec with just straight weapon attacks because prec scales less then might does. The idea around being very op with prec was going full prec in the skill tree and then might. At that point you would use burst attacks clipped. Here's the numbers solo time straight weapon just prec loadout 2mins 26sec. Prec and might tree spec solo time 2mins 1sec. You tell me what the problem really was? Was it weapons or was it powers might burst hits? Was the problem ever weapons? Or was it that might scales way better then precision. Take a look at gadgets do you think an op gadgets precision dpses loadout bar is straight precision or is it all burst attacks ill leave that up to u decide. All these problems come from stats revamp and the skill tree. Instead of the devs revamping the skill tree and fixing the problem there they instead went the hard way about it. If you spec into precision the might tree should be locked. if you spec into might and power the prec tree should be locked. Very simple solution also hybrid and weapon and powers for ur first point should have never been put there in the first place
  8. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

You must be new here to who I am
  9. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

It’s the issue with newer players they know to much to just listen and try and learn. It’s easier to say something needs a buff rather then soak in knowledge that mindset will keep a person very limited. Theirs a reason most elite players are prec currently still. Is it easier to be munitions might and do well yes that’s a given. But Prec Dps requires so work be it’s still very top tier. Are you limited to two weapons for prec? Yes you are. Is Super Speed requires? Yes it is. Those same things are required to do elite Might Dps you need WD, You need Heat Vision, as might you need various artifacts for each situation anyone that says otherwise it’s an elite Dps. Want to get the most Dps as might? You need Trans, strat, grim, Solar for ST. Amulet in some cases, some need EOG some need Scrap for prec all you need is Trans, Strat and Grim so listening to ppl saying Cog you will lose a ton of damage using cog over grim
    • Like x 1
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

this is why I asked the SP question. which hasn't gotten a response, but ehh.

if you want 60 million+ on the scoreboard, without wiping five times first? You need 400 SP. At. Least.
  11. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

As a Dps Andy Dps yes you do want at least enough Skill Points to max out your Crits and reach 10% prec in sp. I didn’t know if you was asking my sp or OP sp. More Skill Points is always ideal but you can do large amount of Dps when you reach those Base Skill points after that point you get Diminishing returns. Prec is Extremely dependent on it’s artifacts being maxed. Those Augments and Base mods as well.
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Directed at the OP; I assume you have enough SP, here nor there.

Regarding Artifacts versus SP specifically though: High-level artifacts mean maximizing your output, the SP are necessary because you need the basic stats to drive the performance. 700 dollars can buy 3 200 SP artifacts; 400 SP means enough to cover your Crits, Movement, Iconics, and more importantly - all 285 points in Precision. It's literally 10K Precision left on the table without that stack filled.

I think people expecting excellent performance from Artifacts alone need to realize that there's a raw Stat driven factor as well, and SP is a big part of that.
    • Like x 1
  13. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Oh yea I definitely agree, telling you from that OP I got the entire vibe that I have max Arts that’s all that’s needed vibe.
  14. testerz New Player

The op almost has 600sp and is a fairly skilled player.
    To dismiss his claims and concerns because of the chance of his sp being low is being disingenuous. :rolleyes:

If the developers actually cared about balance, they could simply buff venom wrist and later attempt a weapon balance pass that isn't half-baked. :rolleyes:
    BTW Gem of horus is completely useless, return it to how it was performing before it got nerfed to oblivion during its testing
  15. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

What is SS?
  16. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Super Speed Movement
    • Like x 1
  17. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Got you thanks. Just getting back to prec dps for sm. Havent focused on it since the nerf. Used to do really well but the neo venom nerf effected water more than anything so I need to switch that art and going to do power as well.
  18. gemii Dedicated Player

Dual wield is still capable of 4 tick just use whirling dervish.

In general overall precision is still in a bad spot. Brawling, dual wield, one handed is really all there is. It needs a rebalance
  19. Cutie Level 30

i just want to be a good boss dps as a green lantern if i didnt like green lanterns so much i would just be munitions might and change my venom wrist dispensor to the heat vision one since i already have maxed strat card and max trans card but i want to stay green lantern i got whirling dervish thow and phase dodge but it dont seem to do much lol owell i dont really enjoy this game anymore its too hard to be good i think i will just quit for another game i really enjoy playing everyday and also i dont know how to message a dev or i would of
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Sarcastic responses by a third party to serious questions don't really help the discourse.

But I'm sure you knew that already. :rolleyes: