Powerset Henchmen/Sidekicks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RunfromDanger Man, Feb 21, 2020.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

This will probably be a no for most people, but does anybody else wish we had powerset henchmen/sidekicks? We've got powerset auras, materials, chromas, and the light stream and bubble trails might as well be powerset too. What about sidekicks backslash henchmen that look like the person used they powers to summon them? Some of the powersets I'm not sure how to even portray as a sidekick or henchmen, but as a broad concept.
    • Like x 5
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I've mentioned this before...

+ We put on whatever styles we want.
    + Save them on a special Henchmen or Sidekick Armory.

There ya go.
    • Like x 6
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Powerset inspired style would be cool if Henchmen and Sidekicks were actually useful.
    • Like x 5
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I would be perfectly happy if what we got for our sidekicks was the same gender / style / colour options we get at character creation. that's all I need. that, & the option to change weapon style as you go, obviously.
    • Like x 5
  5. Walvine Well-Known Player

Since they are uplink to mainframe not all players have access so it be more likely it could be power set battle pets trinkets ! I gues the power set theme styles of these pets would then use powerset material and chroma aesthetic ,I do not think styling for uplinks will ever be fully added but then again some accessory , chroma and aura fx have been tintable options .
    I think power set movement styles are definitely on the way.
  6. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I was hoping for a Tech/Binary/Mechanized orbial strike for my Gadgets/Tech toon, but powerset henchmen would be pretty cool as well.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

i would even like for some powerset base themes
    • Like x 2
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I've been wanting this too. Currently I rotate the Heat Vision and Blackout orbitals which IMO are the "techiest" orbitals currently available but would like something better. On the henchmen side, the Brainiac henchmen they released last year satisfied that itch though they were broken for a while but are fixed now.
    • Like x 1
  9. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I have the Blackout Orbital strike ( gave it to my Lantern), but don't have the heat vision one. I saw the suit and how techy it was and noticed how the rest of the time capsule was looking and I really got excited, LOL

I would really like ot see powerset orbitals and henchmen, it would allow me to give my gadgets toom the perfect look. Right now I'm using the Zues's Heavenly orbiatl strike, but it's fallen flat with all the changes it's gone though.

I do love the Brainiac henchmen, they are one of the better looking ones in the game, in my opinion. I have them on my Quantum toon, and it fits perfectly since hes suppose to be a superman esq type character.

We can only home and cross our fingers that we get Power set orbitals and henchmen at some point!
  10. Brit Loyal Player

I only want specific Sidekicks/Henchmen if they are iconic in nature, like the Dark Robins.

If they are going to be non-canon characters, I prefer to just be able to control their styles myself.
    • Like x 3
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

True. It doesn’t make sense that I’m wearing blue and purple while my henchmen/sidekick are wearing red and white...and none of y’all are allowed to mention me wearing blue and purple when I’m a green lantern doesn’t make sense either. Lol
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Heat vision orbital and brainiac henchmen? Which ones are they from? I don’t remember seeing them.
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. We have 2 green lantern orbital strikes now, as well as Zeus’ thunderbolts and the one that drops bombs. So why not orbitals for all of the power sets?
    you’re right that would be better for the whole game.
  14. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

Bumping this. Where are the Lantern power henchmen?

Green
    Red
    Yellow
    (Throw in the other spectrum; blue, violet, black)

NPC lantern corp are already in the game.

@mepps

[IMG]

I'm going to die from 'rona before getting these...