Powerset based trinkets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaBatmanX, Apr 9, 2018.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  2. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

totally agree and can we choose thier movement. I hated when my sidekick was flying and I'm using acrobats
  3. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Think I figured out how to tag ya

Edit: nope how do I tag meg so maybe she can put in a request or jott it down or whatever black magic ritual she does
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I hope your main rots in hell. Which, if the Zeus orbital fits, is probably not that far off, lol. :D

The Zeus orbital is right up on my list of most hated things as a tank. Good thing I'm not predisposed to seizures.
    • Like x 3
  5. Megzilla Developer

I'll note it :) Thanks for the suggestion!
    • Like x 14
  6. Megzilla Developer

Idk what you did but it worked? Lol :p
    • Like x 4
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this
    if there behind Random RNG they can keep them but if I can buy the ones i want in marketplace [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I like the idea, but I fear:

Coming to a time capsule near you soon...
    • Like x 1
  9. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Can you please also suggest different sidekicks as well. That are different looking, or we can customize how they look by adding some our styles to them. Maybe even behave slightly different
    • Like x 1
  10. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

No no no, NUH UH. This thread has waaay too many people supporting it and no one is going against it.

I myself don't see anything wrong with it. However, Like a great man once said. (He still say's it even today btw),

"If everyone agrees on one thing, then there is something terribly wrong with it, your just not looking hard enough."......

I am that great man. (Looks into the sky and takes a deep breath)
  11. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I mean they have the old Power type Consumables that had good CC effects from different powers. It also did decent damage back in the day so maybe that's as good as it gets? Who knows for sure though.
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

This is a great idea;)
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

Original idea and your amenment Xs 1,000. Sad we gotta ask not to be attached to time capsules but yea
  14. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Don't worry, you'll get everything you want but it'll be in a time capsule or booster bundle. lol people never learn
  15. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Learn what? That we shouldn't request stuff in fear it will be released in a tc? If you don't have anything to add why post? There are millions of I hate tc threads on this board why turn every post into one?
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

This would be amazing if implemented.
  17. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

Ah crap, I forgot to comment my actual opinion;)

YES. There is no harm to it, The more variety of something the better right. Anyway, I asked my league mates and they agree as well.
    Go for it Devs. We're ready.
  18. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I feel like we are stepping closer to this
  19. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I would love to see this just be the default behavior of the ones you get from your dispenser. :)
  20. Quantile Well-Known Player

Agreed!