Powerset based trinkets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaBatmanX, Apr 9, 2018.

1. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

After seeing auras in the resurgence capsules I started thinking about how cool it would be to get custom orbital strikes and supply drops based off of our powerset. Hard light backups, healing flames, frozen orbital Strikes, military munitions supply crates, lantern battery supply drop etc
    • Like x 28
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yes × 1000

Just don't put them in time capsules....
    • Like x 15
  3. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

More supply drops are especially needed I feel like the ones we have are made for just for magical chars. I'm sure there are few iconic ideas we could come up with also
    • Like x 2
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Would also be nice if the orbitals had different starting animations, instead of the glowing orange target on the ground
    • Like x 3
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Please! Please! Please!

How do I tag Mepps?

Maybe type "Mepps" in green?
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Like this:

• Like x 5
  7. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I have dream that one day we can replace those orange targets with our emblems
    • Like x 4
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oooo, that has "tech hurdle" written all over it lol
    • Like x 1
  9. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

A man can dream can't he?
    Don't get me started on how I think we should have powerset based skimming and other movement fx. Skimming on rocks or ice. Fire or rage speed trails, electrical or celestial flight
    • Like x 3
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I agree with you, all really cool ideas, but unfortunately my expectations for this game are very low, and I wouldn't hold my breath for anything like this- which saddens me to say that because I still enjoy the game, just hate seeing it evolve at such a slow pace
    • Like x 4
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Really, really, really awesome idea. Really. Awesome. Idea. Awesome. Really. Awe. Some.
  12. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Can I like this idea 1000x :)
  13. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

The real question is, are we gonna see this in time capsules where either you'll never get them or have broker prices up to 100mill or will they add it to MP and loyalty vendors which will be wiser choice. If they're smart that's what they'll do, I'm sure way more ppl will buy them.

But we definitely will see them in time capsules :/
    • Like x 1
  14. Shago1594 Active Player

My Zeus Orbital fits perfectly with my main :)
    • Like x 1
  15. TestReporter Loyal Player

I agree with u that it is wise for the company's name and for the game health to put them in the MP. But when things are rare and tradeable ( like the items in the money grabbing p2w TCs), they sell a lot more, not necessarily because more people buy them, but because the [expletive] ones who do, spend a lot of money on them.

Just this week i saw a league mate spending a few hundreds on TCs to get feats and money, saying he was too lazy to get them in-game. In my opnion thats just wrong, it kills the sense of grinding every MMO out there should have, and makes it a competition of whos the less skilled player capable of spending more money.

The problem is that making this kinda of styles takes a lot of resources, that could be spent in content. Dont get me wrong, i would love it, but there are consequences of doing things like that with so many style variants. If they can do it without decreasing the content styles quality, go for it, else, they should think again.
  16. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I get it I get it everyone hates Time capsules but that's not what this thread is about
  17. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Yes! I was just about to make a thread tbh. We needed these long ago. Also, would love power inspired Materials.
    • Like x 1
  18. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Hard light material for the win!
    • Like x 1
  19. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Yea I have few friends and lg mates that do just that..Its not that more ppl won't spend money there's only a few ppl that go out their way that spend big bucks. Then we have the millionaires that can buy off broker so that leaves those who cant get it off broker and those who aren't willing to spend money on tc. That's potential money loss right there. They might make some cash off tc hands down, but in the MP with a decent price, EVERYONE will chip in to get them. I dont worry about myself as I do have in-game cash and crap loads of loyalty points about 1200, that I only use at times like this.

But I like to look out for everyone, I'd like those who cant afford it through in-game, or have lot of real money to burn to be basically crap out of luck. It shouldn't be that way at all, that's why i hate tcs, why I see how they make their money just like replays it's just as bad imo. I'd like things like these be in MP where all can get. But one can hope
    • Like x 1
  20. Version San Diego Active Player

Before anymore strikes, drops, or backup can we get one new sidekick?