Powered Broadsword

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by EK1975, Jan 16, 2017.

1. EK1975 Well-Known Player

Is the Oan Sciencell the only place where I can get the rare Powered Broadsword, or is there some other place?
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

i just know for sure that it drops in Oan and u can rerun it more times since there appear each time 3 of 6 or so bosses ,each of them can drop it .
    • Like x 1
  3. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

I'm pretty sure it drops in all of the fight for the light (not war of the light) content
  4. Ereez Well-Known Player

It's super easy to get, I got it on the first drop for my rage toon last night
  5. GorillaPINK New Player

It's super hard to get for me. I've been to Oan Sciencells ten times now but still nothing. And I really want to get maybe not powered broadsword but a two handed sword style for my character. So far, no one sells it in the market. kinda frustrating.
  6. Disruptor Well-Known Player

I got my powered broadsword style from the raid with Eclipso. Shadoman, luring enraged Atlanteeeans to an Ankh, giant drones of of Queen Bee, giants ghost near Ellsworth. Vengeance Raid? You might want to try that set of raids that is linked to Dr. Fat/Felix Faust. Or was that the Energy Blade?
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

the two handed glowy sword? I think I got that from one of the bottled duos.
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I believe it can fall from any content that was with Oan.
  9. L T Devoted Player

There's glowy energy weapons from the hand of fate raids, but the 2-handed one is an axe, not a sword. The TD alert and Prime raid also drop cool weapon styles, but I'm pretty sure none of them are 2-handed swords.

The only place I've ever found the powered broadsword is the star sword from Oan Science Cells. Lots of cool styles drop from Oan.

Good luck!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Kind of wish every DLC would have a new and unique weapon style. I know it's asking a lot, but two or three new weapon styles a year shouldn't be that over the top to ask for.
  11. L T Devoted Player

or even... no I shouldn't say it...

... put new weapon styles in the marketplace? ...

.... ... Dammit! I said it!
    • Like x 1