POWER SET-BASED AURAS in Market place not rgn box

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by majosea, Mar 21, 2018.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

Please devs put POWER SET-BASED AURAS in Market place not rgn box ,
    I would pay $5.00 for a aura , that I want
    instead of a rng box that will disappear in 14 days
    plus 17 auras , the aura players want the most will be hard to get
    and the ones players don't want will be worthless
    and the last auras added to the market place and old out dated and boring
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

with the offer, ppl gona pay $7.00 for a chance to get the right one... just saying... just saying...
    • Like x 2
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

this rng need to stop , lets push for the auras to be placed in the market place ,
    • Like x 4
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

What he's saying is your price tag is too low. If the chance is 7 bucks, no way they are putting the sure thing in market place for 5 lol.
    • Like x 5
  5. majosea Dedicated Player

you know the booster bundle aura by it self is a vaule of $5.00 right ???
    • Like x 1
  6. TestReporter Loyal Player

While there are people spending hundreds of stabilizers to get this crap, it won't change, it doesn't matter if you say you are going to buy the aura for 100 dollars, the number of people that buy items from the marketplace don't make enough money to match a few ones that spend a lot in RNG. It's a lot better and healthy for the game and to keep players in the game, but they are being greedy as usual.

As long as there are guys supporting this system, it won't change. Is it the "devs" fault for making it like this? Yes, but it's the players fault for keeping it profitable. I hope they can change things and stop with this crap, but i doubt it, it's been more than a year with players complaining about feats in TCs and the ridiculous RNG and it didn't change.
    • Like x 3
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

This has nothing to do with a booster bundle. I agree with having things in the marketplace instead of rng but your price point makes no sense period. You will always pay more for a sure thing over a gamble.
    • Like x 3
  8. majosea Dedicated Player

and all the other aura in the market place is what again #5.00 and its a not gamble .
  9. Super_National Well-Known Player

I have to be honest, the cash shop RNG is a main reason I stopped subscribing to SWTOR years ago and have never looked back.

I just came back to DCUO after not being around since 2013, only to find the same practices going on here. I don't believe the sub will renew when it ends on April 6th.

I guess that if I'm going to pay a sub for a game, I'll just give it back to WoW, where a sub still means something and where a cash shop purchase means you know exactly what you're buying, no lottery involved.
  10. Dene Devoted Player

It was actually free
    • Like x 1
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Are you seriously comparing these auras that have movement, intricate graphics and textures with auras that are litterally just one-color balls that sit behind your character?
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I don't know about you but when I saw this...I was like.................

[IMG]

:)
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

look: i understand the frustration, i understand what you want and why. i even agree with you in this case: put stuff on the MP please! it is just that it is how it is... they put shiny things into RNG loot boxes and they will earn like ten times or more with it, because ppl want those shiny things and they will pay for it with this system untill they get everything they want and they do not even care or stop playing because.
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The RNG also gets people more involved with the whole game like trading, using the broker and interacting with other players. Kinda like what an MMO is suppose to be.
    • Like x 1
  15. Dene Devoted Player

I was thinking the same.. it is an opportunity to make some cash too.. it means more leftover TC stuff will hit the broker too
    • Like x 1
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

I guess it's a optimized version of the BB
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

guys lets be honest here the scorching aura is the best! just think of what it'll look like with phoenix material! :eek:
    • Like x 1
  18. Tilz Loyal Player

Would need to test that and see if you're right.
    So just send me the Phoenix Material and the Aura per mail. Thanks :)

:D
    • Like x 2
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Sent. And sent.

Not :p
    • Like x 2
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao good one :) .
    • Like x 2