power revamps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Palus, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Palus New Player

after a power revamp takes place the devs should constantly tweak and update until its completely balanced, atleast in every other GU. Because lets face it Mental still needs some tweaking lol
  2. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I think they all need some tweaking, but in the end the devs won't ever make everyone happy when it comes to balancing and re-balancing powers. However as long as multiple people post specific issues with power sets I believe they'll eventually sort out the major issues as soon as they can.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zuse Loyal Player

listen up now its time for Sorcery and Nature
  4. Palus New Player

lol, i didnt say skip sorcery or nature im just suggesting a further maintenance on all current revamped powers.
  5. Steak Sauce New Player

Why does a 2 line statement need a new thread? We're being flooded here by duplicate threads and useless ones like this one, while actual discussions are being flushed out to page 4 within a few hours. Not every random opinion needs a new thread. There are plenty of existing topics you could post this to.