Not A Bug Power Respec Token Not Allowing Me To Switch Powers

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dogico, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Dogico Loyal Player

Bought a power respec token and received the error message "Changing Base Power while shape changed is not allowed." I went through some problem solving as shown in the video; changing my armory, relogging, and going to New Metropolis to change my form into a student and back to my character. Nothing worked. After the what is shown in the video I closed the game and restarted my PS4, didn't work either. All I could think may have happened is I was disguised as a student while queing for the Legion HQ alert, ran the alert where it switched me back to my normal form inside the instance, and when I zoned back to New Metropolis the game thinks I'm still in student form. It's not an account thing because I bought another power respec token for a different toon and was able to switch from Quantum to Mental without issue.
  2. WreckingBall New Player

Take off the flight rings you should be able to switch. I had the same issue and it drove me crazy for days haha
    • Like x 2
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

I feel like a dummy for missing that. Thanks for the help, power respec worked.
  4. D4RKNE$$ New Player

thx i also had the same problem i bought a body change token but i had a speed ring on and i searched how to fix it and i saw this and i removed my ring and i press x on the token and i could change sizes again
  5. Peoples New Player

I think it would be nice if the devs put this in the description of the power token. Please take off flight or speed rings would be helpful to players. Just a suggestion