Power: Fire. Fireburst animation.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by EK1975, Jan 29, 2017.

1. EK1975 Well-Known Player

Fireburst animation still needs to be sped up. Still takes too long compared to casting of other powers abilitites.
  2. The VL Active Player

I agree but in order to scale it out with a power like ice, the burst may need to be reduced. I also feel the effect of Burning Determination should last longer in DPS role. An Ice DPS can get interrupted while they DPS, breakout/get up and continue dps'ing with little to no issues. A Fire DPS on the other hand if interrupted is more likely to have a need to use Flame Cascade to "reset the Blue Flame" so to speak before they can use Fireburst. This hinders the DPS.
  3. xD25x Dedicated Player

Agree 100 percent but with stats revamp legends pve spec it won't matter anyways.
  4. GrannyG.O.A.T New Player

5. Ereez Well-Known Player

I've never had a problem with fireburst, I agree its slow as f*** but it hits very hard. I do think burning determination should last a few seconds longer though
  6. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Mentals mass levitation use to have that very same animation and it was changed. I for the life of me cannot figure out why that fireburst animation is still there.
  7. Pults Loyal Player

It hits the benchmark (granted lower than it should), it doesn't go beyond that.
    It's a castbar channel, which means CC/counter will land you on your back w/o any damage dealt. Hence it's inferior to Arctic Gust.
    • Like x 1
  8. Castrato Well-Known Player

But why does every power have to be/play the same? If they were to do that then there will be no variety/flavor to the game.
    • Like x 1