Power-based Armor Styles for Marketplace

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Invictus2112, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invictus2112 New Player

... Suddenly, I want the Quantum Armor to make me feel like an Archon from Starcraft.
    • Like x 2
  2. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

kinka like that but cleaner lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Kiwispyder New Player

Why does everything have to go to the marketplace? Aren't most of you paying a monthly fee for them to develop content? Power inspired flex-suits on the broker as well? Kinda disappointing that you would rather buy it off the marketplace than earning it in a new raid or something.
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

please do earth and celestial and quantum the hottest of judgements!
  5. GregDawe New Player

With the legendary membership, you get 500SC to spend in the Marketplace.

These kinds of items are very individual to powers, making them earnable in game would be nice (in theory). However, if you play the game, you know that 90% of the time, the gear you want to drop, doesn't drop.
    Gear is also role specific, not power specific. As a HL troll, I would cry if when I finally got a troll piece of this awesome sounding gear, it was a Gadget piece, not a HL piece.

Anything power specific I am happy for it to be in the Marketplace, saves you having to wait a whole day(or week) to rerun something with the off chance that you MIGHT get it. I tolerate this for role specific, but it's an even slimmer chance for it as power specific.
    • Like x 1
  6. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Damn mind-readers...

*looks at sig*

Power-themed Armor Styles would be cool, too. +1

:)
    • Like x 1
  7. GregDawe New Player

[QUOTEPower-themed Armor Styles would be cool, too. +1][/QUOTE]

A thought just came to mind.

Nature style armor. All I think of is 2 deku shields from Ocarina of Time on each titty of a brute large haha
  8. Norris Miller New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Now this ... would definitely open up my wallet if this was in the market place, i love the fire and voltanic slimline
    But a to be honest question why can't we have a lantern suit for the lanterns out there
    [Green lantern slimline,Red lantern slimline, and Yellow lantern slimline]
    • Like x 2
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Power base tights set would be awesome (remember this is a superhero show we got plenty of bulky armors already) or even armored set depends of the power (tech or munitions I could see it a bit more armored Iron Man techy thingy).
    Would love to see powers like fire have fiery hair, like Firestorm for males or Starfire / Fire for females.
    Poison Ivy inspired hair for nature and so on.
    • Like x 1
  10. megamanzero Loyal Player

i want more lantern corp suits like the one in that picture on the first page of this thread. (but in yellow)
  11. Minnion Devoted Player

I'd like...
    • An exposed brain hair style.(For mental players, and players that kind of want to be an extra gruesome zombie...)
    • An exposed brain under a glass dome hair style(For mental players, people that want to be a cyborg, and perhaps gadgets too)
    • Brain/Krang inspired robot/cyborg torso/shirt where you have a glass bubble with a floating brain in it as part of the chest... )
    • Rock/crystal/geode/lava inspired hair types...
    • Plant/grass/vine hair types...
    • Crystal/lava/rock armor...
  12. timetracker2643 Active Player

[uote="Norris Miller, post: 3548955, member: 362329"]
    [IMG]

Now this ... would definitely open up my wallet if this was in the market place, i love the fire and voltanic slimline
    But a to be honest question why can't we have a lantern suit for the lanterns out there
    [Green lantern slimline,Red lantern slimline, and Yellow lantern slimline][/quote]

Personally for me, I've been dying to have an electric aura for my speedster characters, I would so pay hard earned cash for that. So far the only thing that I've got is a golden like one that comes close but not close enough.
  13. Veritech Loyal Player

How about marketplace powerset inspired material, in the same concept as the cosmic material.

That way you could customize any existing style and not just a single style for each power. Or have both!
    • Like x 1
  14. Neph Dedicated Player

Cool to see that some of my ideas creeped their way into the game!

Great job devs!

Also, I am going to have to quit using photobucket! Time to migrate over to dropbox
    • Like x 1
  15. Megzilla Developer

16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.