Power Balancing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Electricity, Electrified deals ALL the damage. Polarized doesn't even do a fraction of the damage so those powers are wasted code.

The same can be said about all the other secondary PIs. And I meant the powers that do have secondary. Didn't say All had secondary... I mean all powersets that have secondary.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

A) I wasn't really responding to your assertion which PI is better. I was actually just commenting on why the powersets have varying PIs instead of a unified PI benefit. And B) Polarized actually works pretty well with electricity if you build it right and unfortunately, you need to use Grim's Void Gazer to set it up for you. With electrified, you can apply it with MERCY Amazotron Matrix and RSK.
  3. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I use ObsidianChills loadout as a base and experimented with all PIs across all Powersets... and as far as I can tell, risk v dps output, Electricity seems to be top DPS, especially single target. Now, I would love to hear other powersets and loadouts to test.

-disclaimer- I said seems to be.. didn't say is top DPS.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I'm far from top DPS builder, but I tend to do okay with powers. Unfortunately, there are a lot of power sets that straight out of the box are under performing and some over performing. It's sad that we have a lot of power sets that are just not that great w/o the use of artifacts and ones that go from good to amazing with artifacts.