POWER ADVICE FOR PRECISION

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Raikam, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Raikam New Player

I am currently using gadgets. Realy very high damage. But I want to play with a real SUPERPOWER. I need suggestion for this. What power would you recommend and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Elec is the second best because of circuit breaker. If you had enough EoG spam, elec prec can actually be better that gadgets prec....again, because of circuit breaker.
    • Like x 3
  3. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Rage and the zerk is always fun. Gotta get close for that super though. Risky.

Ice is pretty neat for this update especially because you can rock 4 shields and tank role with dps gear and a precision spec for some seriously nasty balance between offense and defense.

Tank powers in general make for great versatile precision specs because you don't really need an offensive loadout to do a lot of damage. You can carry that omnibus across the continent.
    • Like x 2
  4. Raikam New Player

I don't have a team that I always play with. therefore eog spam may not always be. I'm looking forward to electricity, but I'm not sure. what do you think about sorcery?

I like rage but I don't play might. Even if I play, it is not easy to go melee anymore. so I don't want rage but thanks for your advice.
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Mental.

but i'm obnoxious.
  6. Raikam New Player

Is it mental good for prec?
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

only if you really believe...
    • Like x 1
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You could always be the power type that you enjoy most?
    • Like x 1
  9. L T Devoted Player

I have a precision sorcery toon-- and I do alright. I like that it' is very flexible. Condemn is a 12 second single target Dot good for boss fights. Throw on your priority heal and you always have something to clip with. Fury is really good with Grim to apply your PI for you.

It's annoying that you can't clip soul barrage with anything. If you could, Sorcery would be better than gadgets.
  10. Secluded One New Player

I been debating on Sorcery Precision. If you do not mind could you share your ST and AOE LO for it?
  11. Krainor New Player

I was going to work with precision but everywhere I look you just do the dw bow combo over and over again. Looked super boring - I want to go two handed precision but it seems like it'd be a waste of time.
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I like it, but it's not very safe in some settings. it is, however, fun.
  13. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

It requires technique and timing to perform and its a lot more interesting than 1 2 3 maybe 4 off your hotbar. It keeps you engaged and mobile. Feels a lot better than it sounds. I recommend giving it a shot.
    • Like x 1