Potential bug in Stat tab on Test

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by StealthBlue, Feb 9, 2017.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think the Crits (at lest for DPS) might have their descriptions swapped.
    [IMG]

If I actually have a Crit chance of 250%, that would mean that every ability I use crits (guaranteed) and for 2.5 times the the damage that it would have been done otherwise.

However, if these are swapped, there still seems to be an issue with how the stat I think should be crit chance (currently shown as crit damage) is calculated/shown to the player. Its still over 100%. Either one of these would imply that you are guaranteed a crit on every power attack, but I can tell you that that is not the case currently on test.
    • Like x 1
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I forgot to mention that the numbers shown are with 20/20 sp spent on each crit chance and 40/40 on crit magnitude.
    I also looked just looked at the base numbers for all crits (role and dps).
    Crit damage/magnitude is listed as 25 and crit chance is listed as 50.
    When you spend one sp crit chance goes from 50% to 60% even though the description says +1%. When the description changed to +2%, it added another +10% on the stat screen. It looks like the Stat screen is just adding 10 for every sp spent, instead of showing the actual stat for crit chance.
    Crit damage/magnitude stated at 25%, the description for the first sp spent says +2%, and the result on the stat tab is 27%. So there may not be an issue there.

Also, while looking at this, I noticed that the critical attack damage and critical healing magnitude allow you to spend 40 sp, but critical power magnitude only allows you to spend 10. Is this intended? Here is a screen shot of the stat point selection screen and maxed out crits for reference.
    [IMG][IMG]