*Posts in suggestion box*

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsceneBoy, Mar 9, 2019.

1. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

We have lots of lovely skins for backup, and I'm thinking something similar with sidekicks, but make them iconics.

Brawling sidekick could be Supergirl/Superboy
    DW could be Nightwing/Aqualad and so on

If anyone knows of any reason we can't have this, please tell

Thank you, have a nice day.

Edit: I'm just thinking it'd be something nice in tc's and stuff for those of us who don't really care too much for auras and mats and all that flashy stuff
    • Like x 3
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

We cant have them because those are DC iconic characters. I agree the Backup needs a new skin but it'll be a random based NPC the Devs create, not one belonging to DC/WB.

Also, Im going against these Sidekicks/Henchmen/Orbital Strikes being in TCs from now on. These are certain base related in game and the drop rate for them in TCs is the lowest possible being they are "Ultra Rare Drop". Putting them in the Vendor of the Episodes like we've had the past episodes is the best and direct way and its awesome. But yeah, sidekicks need love too.
    • Like x 4
  3. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I was afraid someone would say that, ah well. I'd settle for being able to at least customise sidekicks then.

I'm no fan of Tc's, was just throwing that out as a suggestion. I agree with you that they should continue adding to Vendors and such. It'd sell those replays, plus it's way more fun to work for a guaranteed prize of your choosing rather than being at the mercy of the rng.

Tc's are rng right?
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Sidekick skins are a good idea although Sidekicks should be made more useful at the same time so they're worth using. The old Sidekick looks like a poor kid playing a 70s hero at a school costume party, it's pathetic. Trex is right though, there will never be iconic Sidekicks or Henchmen for several reasons. Licensing is a big one (DC took years to let us use the Superman emblem, they aren't going to let us command iconic characters in battle) as well as iconics being unique characters which means it breaks continuity to have several group members summon them at once.
    • Like x 1