Possible Bug?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by DarkVisor, Jul 14, 2018.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was doing the "Last Son of Krypton" event with Haast's, and she completed the "Collect-Ore I" Feat (hadn't even realised there was a Feat), checked Inventory and noticed she also had the "Core Element - Atlantean Royal Guard", "Focusing Element - Atlantean Royal Guard" & 3 Quicklime Canisters, knew didn't have any canisters on her when she started the event, and they weren't listed in the Loot window, further investigating and discovered those were the rewards from the "Stemming the Tide (Part 2)" mission (and yes, noticed had an extra 10 Atlantean Crowns as well), have not completed that mission and haven't even Queued Up for it, none of the other characters got this 'reward' so was wondering what is up
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

were you in a group? group kills are shared by all group members even ones who aren't currently participating. if both you and another of the group members had that particular mission in deluge zone it would automatically credit you as well whether actively in the zone or not.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Clarify, you did not run anything from the event version of Deluge but were still rewarded for it?
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, was actually in The Phantom Zone doing the "Last Son of Krypton" and had just gotten the 100 Nth-Metal collecting feat
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You get the Nth Metal feat from anywhere. Nth Metal drops everywhere. I was talking about the Atlantean rewards.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, was just explaining where was and what had just occurred to make me notice the Atlantean rewards

Also forgot: she still has the "Stemming the Tide (Part 2)" mission in her journal
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So you didn't do anything from Deluge recently at all? That's what I was asking.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Apart from the daily "Appreciation" thing, butt all characters did that (except Issan because she had a few extra Crowns and was getting the others up to the same number) and only Haast's got the "Stemming" rewards
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You probably completed another mission and just didn't realize it. Some of the missions dissappear from your journal when you complete them or turn them in, versus 'click to complete'.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Like said, the only things have done in Deluge since it became a full-time location, has been the first "Stemming the Tide" mission (which was completed shortly after it went live) and a few of the daily "Appreciation" missions (which, again as said, all butt Issan had done that day), and that mission is the only one that has those exact rewards

Haast's did this just before the Server went down for Nightly Maintenance, hadn't even done the Atlantean Frigate mission that day, went straight into the "Last Son of Krypton" (need to do it twice daily to get the numbers for the "Defeat 111 Prisoners" feat on the 21st)

Do appreciate you attempting to help :D