Portals to Doomed/DeathMetal Washington.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GermanM, Sep 12, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Hi, when new epidose launches can you add portal´s to those map´s in the Watchtower.

Now are you going to say: "Why? We have HOL"
    And you´re right, the problem is House of Legends (Or House Of Lag for me) still have some glitches like the one who send you to the beggining when you reach de teleporter in the middle.
    Besides Watchtower ussaly load´s faster and there are less people around so, would be nice.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They said they are not going to add anything else to the Watchtower or Hall of Doom. These are now considered defunct which is sad because I still prefer to go to the Watchtower over the House of Lagging.
    • Like x 4
  3. GermanM Committed Player

Well i guess i will keep using my base teleporter...
    • Like x 3
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Actually, I'd say "why...we have 'warp to....' in the warp menu" for the new DLC.;)

Personally I tend to go to the WT still most times unless doing my omnis or planning on a bounty run (the orrey is nice for that). However, even if there were a portal in WT, I'd bet I wouldn't use it. Faster to be at the WT broker, then warp base->use teleporter, than going to look for and use a portal....but keep my teleporter across from the door, so quick access.
    • Like x 1
  5. GermanM Committed Player

We will loose that in the next episode, that´s way i say: "when next episode launches"

I do bountis using WT, you only need to know were is each portal, i wanna portals in WT for the laggy HOL. They could also fix the problem´s, but... dont have hopes in that.
    • Like x 1
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ah....I misread that then.
    I only have lag issues in HOL when dealing with vendors/broker/mail...which I don't really do in the HOL, so It's not really an issue for me.

Long story short, they don't want us in WT/HOD, so they'll never add them. I'm kind of surprised they never closed the old ones honestly...to further force us into the HOL. I guess don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    • Like x 1
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I think the main reason for not adding any more individual episode teleporters to the Watchtower or HOD is sheer space. There's just not enough room to keep doing it without ending just slowly filling up the entire place lmao.

Though if they had the time, resources, and people to spare, they could maybe take out all the teleporters and the vendors beside them and replace them with one or two teleportation hubs with all of the open worlds for each tier or couple of tiers. One for tier 1, one for tier 2, one for tier 3, etc. And put vendors next to them with everything for those tiers, kinda like the Catwoman vendor. Of course, this isn't super necessary, just a "wouldn't it be nice if...." thing and IDK how doable it actually would be even with all the resources, time, and people in the world. So it's not gonna be a priority. Plus, something like that would have probably been best done a long time ago vs now, a decade later with HOL and the Orrery being around now.
    • Like x 1
  8. GermanM Committed Player

[IMG]
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]