Port Authority feat bug. No update for Muntions Depot ballista

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Tharkis, May 5, 2014.

1. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

So the last item I need for the Port Authority feat in amazon fury part 1 is to Restore a ballista in the munitions depot. After running and running and rerunning the duo for no loot dozens of times, I got a restore balistae mission and one was in the munitions depot.... Put the spear in, clicked the ballista... and my feat didnt update the last missing square I have =(

So i'm still missing just that square to finish the feat.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

People in my league have this feat done, but they think they got this particular update from it beign in teh alchemy room not the munitions depot. I havent run into another in alchemy room since posting this but i'm running over and over till ig et the feat >_<
  3. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

Ok confirmed. The checkbox for Munitions depot is coming from the apocathery ballista. Finished my feat now.
  4. kennyb79 New Player

I have run this instance a lot and I can't seem to figure out how to Rescue Allies in Foundry Warehouse.
    Does your partner have to get KO'd and you have to rally them ?
  5. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Nope its a random objective.. took me a few runs to get it, just keep running it and you'll get it
  6. Redshirt New Player

I've been having a similar problem, but the one I'm missing is Restore Ballista in Apothecary Storage. (I've put in a ticket and gotten the standard run-around.)

I wonder if the Munitions Depot credit goes towards Apothecary Storage ...
  7. Redshirt New Player

" I wonder if the Munitions Depot credit goes towards Apothecary Storage ... "

confirmed, that's exactly the case. credit for these two crisscrosses.
  8. MasterOfTheHunt Well-Known Player

Well it hasn't for me, I have had that objective 5 times now and it still hasn't gave me credit for it
  9. GodBlessUsAll New Player

I seem to be having an issue finding the Key to the Arsenal Stockpile from the Apothecary Storage area.... Is this a random objective that I have to get during the Instance or is it always there... I cant seem to find any key please help Thanks
  10. WildSiren92 New Player

Neither one of these are working for me, the ballista in the munitions area won't check off for me for the apothecary storage area and she never spawns in there to get the key