Pointless thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zuse, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Zuse Loyal Player

discuss about pointless things
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

3. Sir DitzyDerpington Active Player

While spheres may be the most pointless thing I can think of (unless speaking about a point in space/time), I vastly prefer pillows. Pillows have always been there for me and never once stabbed my face.
    • Like x 3
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

5. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I've been stabbed by feather pillows...I do, however, agree that pillows are always there for you when you need them...
  6. nowburn4it Loyal Player

That's not pointless! That's three points! Off topic!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Lugo Well-Known Player

Where is TrueOlympus?
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Wnfwdfnwidcbiwgscuyqvscoqnscoiwefijwbeoinwoeuh1374183648713641873)4918)34791674692749274fnwokdnfooejfoiwkpendoiwneifidncekdifindnwqldqnsnfwlfmowejrnwedakedbv
    alkndvoiadv

&
    €€€€
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  9. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Finally, a place to talk about something with no point that makes no sense! But... wouldn't the point be being pointless? Whatever, I'll try anyway.

How could an organism purple tacos? If tacos could bus to Chicago from Europe, could oranges see it coming? I feel as if the number pizza makes sounds. What could a fox say if it could chuck wood? And who is Chuck? Why is he a verb? Can taco be an adjective? So think didn't I. I'm thirsty. Maybe I could eat pop and pretend it's water. Or better: a taco!

Ok, this is getting weird. It definately sounds like I'm high or drunk (which I'm not, by the way). But, it is quite pointless.
    • Like x 1
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

11. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Still one of my all-time favorite albums. I think I only watched the movie once, but you're making me want to watch it as an adult.

The Point
    • Like x 1
  12. Zuse Loyal Player

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

pointless :D

btw its my birthday

1 more year closer to death
    • Like x 1
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

What's the point of this thread?
    • Like x 1
  14. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Zuse Loyal Player

my face...oh wait i dont have one
    • Like x 2
  16. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Wow...Memories...
  17. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Nice! Happy birthday, let us know what kinda stuff you get...
    • Like x 1
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

:) Instead, I started watching the original. It seems very close to the record album (which I still have a dubbed copy of on cassette):
    • Like x 1
  19. Black Fist Loyal Player

I was looking up lyrics the other day, and I knew that one of the lines of the song was "You've dug your own grave" but the person who wrote the lyrics on the site put "No tiger on grey". How in the world does that make any sense? Another song, the singer clearly says, "Go on and cry wolf," but the lyrics on the site say, "Go on and cry walls". Why would they let people who clearly don't speak English post lyrics to an English song?
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, have turned the translator on a few times when it was available, but it rarely stays on as what is translated does not match what was said, it's like you said, either someone who doesn't speak English good, or an auto translator thingie
    • Like x 1