Please Tell Me the Champion Material Pack isn't on Sale

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shark Dental, May 7, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I literally, last night, claimed my monthly DC, and spent $20 (only needed $11, but oh well) on more DC. I was purposely waiting for a sale, but seeing the date I thought, "well, probably not happening until end of june or july." So I bought the Champion Material Pack. Last night.

Please tell me it's not 40% off today.

Of course, I don't feel bad about paying full price, because I like to support the devs when they make decisions I agree with, like putting style items in this sp-free pack, for a very convenient price point.

Still, who can resist 40% off?

If it's not on sale, though, then I have nothing to worry about... :(
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

I....heard it is on sale. Come here buddy *places towel on shoulder*
    • Like x 6
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

It can be worse, I have 1028 DC, sale ends on May 13. I will receive my 500 DC on May 15.
    I can't buy it for only 52 DC :mad:
    I guess I will wait till christmas.
    • Like x 2
  5. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Nice, I didn't know there is a sale on. I was saving my Loyalty Points to buy the Champions Material Pack. Currently I have 1907 LP's, I would have had to wait a further couple of months for the LP's to buy it at full price. I was hoping for a sale. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

If I tell you its not on sale, even if it is, will that help?
    • Like x 2
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It might. Sigh.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheEpicCrash Active Player

It's still about 77 DBC too expensive for me :( I don't get my loyalty stuff until the 22nd, so I'll be waiting another month after that unless it goes on sale again. BTW is the pack redeemable on all characters like other styles are? The tooltip says the materials are only tradeable between characters so it sounds like it's a one-time redeem. I just wanna make sure I can redeem it as many times as I'd like on any character I have/make.
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

Bought it once. Both of my endgame characters run around with them
    • Like x 1
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Unfortunately sales don't always affect the Loyalty points vendor. We don't even get the permanent 10% discount for being a member. However, I think there have been a few rare occasions that she prices were reflected on the Loyalty Vendor. So, I guess it would at least be worth looking.
  11. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I am well aware. I posted that during and after I checked.
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, you get them on any of your characters, forever. Well, unless you do something like delete your whole account or something.
  13. Dene Devoted Player

whats weird is, you can redeem them multiple times.. on the one character lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, I noticed that this time. I was like, "why isn't it redeeming?" Then I figured out it never grayed out, lol.
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Ok I redeemed heaps and heaps and they say "cannot delete" my inventory is now full of these things... do I submit a ticket?

Lol just kidding :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Dene Devoted Player

LOL - I swear every thread I look at, you are there making a drunk comment lol
  17. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I was going to reply "Pants on fire"......

then I saw the "LoL just kidding". ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Vesper Dedicated Player

I know you were just making a funny, but that actually did happen to me with some of the Base reskins. I bought the Sewer & Ancient reskins and several styles. When I went to redeem, the arrow kept not lining up properly. I wound up accidentally adding 11 copies of the Sewer reskin to the toon. Could not delete, could not trade to other toons on the account.

So yeah. I had to submit a ticket to get my inventory space back. :p
    • Like x 3