PLEASE REMOVE CAP FOR THIS WEEK!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FEARtheSPUR, Jul 24, 2014.

1. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Since most USPS leagues were unable to get 50k-60k yesterday because of the servers errors. With the limit of 80k or so we are now unable to get our hall this week. PC players have already gotten LH as you see some posted on forum already.

A LOT of players like myself used replays yesterday and got nothing out of it. I have been saving all my t5 gear in my bank and i have max slots and everything full. Now i have to wait another week to get a LH.

Please remove the limit for this week so we can make up for what we missed before reset or raise the limit so we can earn what we missed.

I do not think this is too much to ask.
    • Like x 5
  2. Kid Sorbet New Player

A very reasonable request... that will sadly most likely fall on deaf ears :(
    • Like x 4
  3. MetalMario Loyal Player

Maybe try being patient. It's not a big deal if you have to wait a week.
    • Like x 8
  4. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I'm all for being patient, I've said as much in a couple other threads I think it's my word for today already used a good 4 or 5 times lol, but removing the lockout would still be nice too. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

A week or so ago, nearly everyone got a free 2-3 days of sub or loyalty points. As a lifetimer, I got nothing. I didn't start a thread, and I didn't go on a flame war for not being able to play for 2 days. Life goes on.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts..."~ Winston Churchill
    • Like x 3
  6. Kid Sorbet New Player

Maybe try not telling other people how to feel. The PS servers have been in a freefall for the last two days when many of us were planning on grinding some content in order to earn prestige toward a hall.
    • Like x 2
  7. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

You your not the only one I feel your pain, I also am a lifer since day one didn't receive any extra days or replays and never have I come on here to whine. People need to relax it happens every time they'll fix it.
    • Like x 5
  8. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Thank PC player..... smh

I took yesterday off from work when i heard the update was dropping. So we could farm the needed prestige when servers came on. We are at 20k when the servers went down and we didnt even start raiding yet this was like 6pm.... It was almost impossible to form raids with league down but we did it through PSN. Ran/reset raids and alerts and GOT NOTHING FROM IT ALL NIGHT!

YEAH BE PATIENT!!!!! who cares about the wasted replays or time.

:mad:
    • Like x 2
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

And mepps said on fnl that lifetime subs will get something. I think he said sc or loyalty points.
  10. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Never I repeat Never take a day off from work for this game when an update drops trust me I've done it more than once took me a couple times figure that out, as much as work can suck, if you don't like your job, at least your making money.
    As for replays lost I agree that does really suck if the reason was to reset for prestige but your still getting regular loot and marks by resetting so as far as them reimbursing us in some way I'm not holding my breath but it would be nice, I like free won't say no to free.
    • Like x 1
  11. RitzyDitzy New Player

Would the world end if people had to wait another week?
    • Like x 5
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

Yiss
  13. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I sure hope not, where's my bucket list I have a lot to do before next week.
  14. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

not sure... Can the world end if it always down?
    • Like x 1
  15. BigAl Devoted Player

I do feel sorry for those that lost replays. But I do need to ask. If you didn't get the prestige on the first run, you didn't replay to see if you did the second time, did you? If so, I do believe that's not on the devs, that's on you.
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

To me, threads like this just confirm that this game's community is spoiled. The grind is dead on DCUO and if it was ever brought back and they forced us to do it, there would be a huge backlash from lazy, impatient players who can't grasp the concept of working towards things.

They've definitely got the wrong audience playing this game for the most part.
    • Like x 3
  17. ToySoldier13 New Player

100% agree.

Not asking for anything free; not even asking to recoup missed, glitched, or replayed prestige. Just allow us to EARN what your ineptitude as devs has taken away from us - the opportunity to get our league halls.
    • Like x 1
  18. PlatypusMessiah New Player

In 4 months, league halls will be major selling point to a league and established leagues will rant that new leagues should grind up their hall. If you have faith that your league is in it for the long hall, you should be happy that a league hall isn't an instant perk to being in a league.
  19. Daddy New Player

Very true devs u should really think about this fast
  20. Silent Juice New Player

But if they do that they could break something else and we would have to wait another couple days to get back online. Unless your a on PC I suppose then it wouldn't bother you.